Find cheap flights to Vancouver Airport
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (14% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£669||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Vancouver Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Vancouver Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Vancouver Airport for the following prices or less: From Inverness £338, from Bristol £387, from Glasgow £421
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Vancouver Airport is October.
- There are a few options available for parking at Vancouver International Airport. Parkade car park is located only a 5 min walk from the airport and costs about 6 GBP per hour or 30 GBP for the day. While jetSet car park is better for long-term parking, it is connected to the terminals with a free shuttle bus which takes about 5 mins and departs every 15-20 mins. It costs about 75 GBP to park your car for a week. Value Long Term car park is a bit more economical especially for long-term parking, costing around 65 GBP a week, and access to the terminals is via a free train which takes 4 mins and runs every 6-20 mins.
- Passengers looking for some rest after their flights to Vancouver can do so at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport hotel, located within the airport. It offers day use rooms, is soundproofed, and has a spa offering a range of different treatments. The hotel is located above US departures terminal, close to the luggage carousels.
- If you’re just after a relaxed environment, head to one of the Plaza Premium Lounges which is accessible to all passengers. There are showers available for use, hot food and beverages, workstations and fast Wi-Fi connection. It can be booked online or you can pay at the door, the entrance fee is about 30 GBP for 2 hours. There are four lounges in total: two at the domestic terminal, one at the international terminal, and one at the US departures terminal.
- There is a porter service available should you wish to have your bags transported after your flight to Vancouver airport. The service is accessible at all arrival and departure areas, between 5am and 1:30am. Rates start at 6 GBP for the first three items, and there are extra costs if you have more bags, a pet crate, or if you have long distance bag transfers.
- There are seven car rental companies operating onsite at the Vancouver International airport, all located on the ground floor a few steps from the terminal. There are also five other companies offering their services offsite, for those there is a shuttle service available from the Courtesy Shuttle Zones just outside the terminal.
FAQs - booking Vancouver Airport flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United Kingdom to Vancouver Intl due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Vancouver Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Vancouver Airport?
Which airlines fly to Vancouver Airport?
How far is Vancouver Airport airport from central Vancouver?
Where do I catch my hotel shuttle bus?
How do I get from Vancouver International Airport into the city centre using public transport?
How much does a taxi cost from Vancouver International Airport into the city centre?
Is there a free quiet area that I can use at Vancouver International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Vancouver Airport?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Vancouver Airport?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Vancouver Airport?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Vancouver Airport?
Top 3 airlines flying to Vancouver Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Vancouver Airport Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.