Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Halifax
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£84|
|Average price (weekend night):||£76|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Halifax cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Halifax hotel
- When visiting Halifax, Nova Scotia, consider staying downtown. The downtown area is known for its cultural attractions, museums, shopping, and eateries. Consider staying at the Cambridge Suites Hotel Halifax. It's a short walk from Halifax Central Library and Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada.
- If you're interested in staying on the water, book a room at one of the many hotels in Halifax that are on the waterfront. The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel promises views of the harbor and is located near Casino Nova Scotia Halifax and Halifax City Hall. You might also consider the Courtyard by Marriott Halifax. It’s near the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic and is a short walk from the harbor, yet still offers views of the water.
- To stay close to Scotiabank Centre, the multi-purpose arena and facility, or the World Trade and Convention Centre, try the Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown, Homewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown, or The Prince George Hotel. These hotels are within yards of Scotiabank Centre and the World Trade and Convention Centre. In addition, they each come with indoor pool facilities.
- Bayers Lake is a premier destination for shopping, dining and entertainment in Halifax. Consider staying at either the Coastal Inn Halifax or the Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake. Both are in the Bayers Lake Business Park and shopping district.
- For early morning flights, consider staying at a hotel with airport shuttle services. The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites, which is close to Park Lane and across the street from the Halifax Public Gardens, offers guests airport shuttle services to Halifax Stanfield International Airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Halifax
How much does a hotel cost in Halifax?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Halifax for as cheap as £20 in the last 3 days. The average price is £120.
Are there any hotels in Halifax with free parking?
There are several hotels in Halifax that include free parking. Commons Inn offers free street parking to guests. Another option is the Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth, which guarantees free public parking without reservation. The Best Western Plus Chocolate Lake Hotel includes free private parking.
Are there any hotels in Halifax that come with hot tubs?
There are several hotels in Halifax that include access to either a hot tub or Jacuzzi. The 3-star Cambridge Suites Hotel Halifax has a hot tub and sauna. If you're looking for a more high-end option, try the Westin Nova Scotia, Halifax. This 4-star hotel has a hot tub, as well as a heated indoor pool and spa center.
Are there any hotels in Halifax that offer a water slide?
If you're looking for a hotel that has a water slide, consider the Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth, which is near Dartmouth Crossing. It includes an indoor pool with a water slide, as well as a hot tub and sauna. There's also an on-site restaurant, plus free public parking.
Are there any hotels in Halifax that come with suites?
There are many hotels in Halifax that offer suite accommodations. The Cambridge Suites Hotel Halifax offers one-room suites. Travelodge Suites by Wyndham Halifax Dartmouth offers various king suites. Homewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown offers one- and two-room suites. The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel has queen and king suites as well as disability access suites.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.