Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dundee
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 30% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£70||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£83||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Dundee hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Dundee hotel
- Broughty Ferry Beach is a popular tourist destination in Dundee. Walk along the beach and take in its beautiful sunsets. With an appointment, you can also tour and visit Claypotts Castle, which sits above the beach. Hotels within steps of Broughty Ferry Beach include Jolly’s Hotel, the Fort Hotel and Fisherman’s Tavern Hotel.
- If you want to stay in a residential neighborhood, you should consider the Best Western Invercarse Hotel. It is in a quiet area of town just 2 miles from the Overgate Shopping Center. Convenient for tourists, there is a bus that will shuttle you from the hotel to the heart of town.
- Dundee, Scotland is home to some of the oldest and most challenging golf courses. Drumoig Golf Hotel provides access to both the St. Andrews and Carnoustie Golf Courses. When not golfing, you can take advantage of its restaurant or bar. A small inn, it provides guests with a peaceful, quiet night of rest. Other golf resorts in Dundee include Carnoustie Golf Hotel and Piperdam Golf & Country Club Invergowrie Fowlis.
- Explore historic Dundee and its many landmarks such as City Square Fountains, Desperate Dan Statue and the Queen Victoria Statue. Most of these attractions are close to the city center and within one mile of the Holiday Inn Express Dundee and Dunlaw House Hotel.
- Dundee Airport is about 3 miles from the center of town. Getting from the airport to your hotel is simple when you stay at a hotel with shuttle service. The Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, Landmark Hotel and DoubleTree by Hilton all provide complimentary airport transportation. If you prefer to stay by the airport, consider lodging at the Best Western Queens Hotel and the Travelodge Dundee Central Hotel.
- If you have a favorite hotel brand, it may just have a presence in Dundee. Best Western, Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites and DoubleTree all have franchise hotels in and around the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dundee
Are hotels in Dundee safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Dundee?
What are the best hotels near City Square?
Are there any unique boutique hotels in Dundee?
What are the most family-friendly hotels in Dundee?
Are there any castle hotels in Dundee?
What are the most romantic hotels in Dundee?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Dundee?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Dundee by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Dundee hotels
Go to map