Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Aviemore
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£84|
|Average price (weekend night):||£77|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Aviemore cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Aviemore hotel
- Cairngorms National Park is a popular place for outdoor sports such as skiing, cycling, canoeing, snowboarding and hiking. Stay right in the park at Cairngorm Hotel if you are a sport lover and want to practice some sport in the early morning. Also, this is family-friendly hotel with larger suites and its own restaurant.
- Sample Cairngorm brewed beer at a local pub or bar. Some of these night spots also show live sports or feature local musicians. The Old Bridge Inn is one of the hottest bars in town. It is located just minutes from the MacDonald’s Aviemore and Morlich Hotels. The Morlich Hotel also has its own lounge/bar for added nighttime fun and entertainment.
- Stay in the heart of town near the historic Aviemore Town Circle. The Ravenscraig Guest House is just one of a few hotels that are really close to this landmark. This 4-star hotel offers a cozy, home-like environment with amenities like complimentary breakfast, concierge services and access to a golf course.
- Wake up to relaxing and picturesque views of the Cairngorm Mountains. Hotels in Aviemore that provide the best mountain views include Dunroamin Bed & Breakfast and Fairwinds Hotel.
- If you want to get away from it all, consider a stay at the Muckrach Country House Hotel in Aviemore. A 4-star lodge, each room is tastefully decorated with lovely chandeliers and warm color schemes. Surrounded by nature, you can do a little bird watching or go fishing. You can also dine at the lodge for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Aviemore
Where to stay in Aviemore?
Hotels near Cairngorms National Park have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the most kid-friendly hotels in Aviemore?
Make the kids’ vacation extra-special with a stay at MacDonald’s Highland Hotel. Along with family rooms and large suites, your family can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as a pool, restaurant and fitness center. It also provides scheduled activities for kids of all ages.
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Aviemore?
If you’re traveling on a budget, a couple of small inns offer affordable lodging in Aviemore. The Cairn Hotel is within walking distance of Landmark Forest Adventure Park, making it ideal for families. It is a cozy inn with a rustic but charming decor. With lodging you will also receive complimentary breakfast as well as access to free wi-fi.
Where should I stay in Aviemore for my honeymoon?
Strathallan Bed & Breakfast is an intimate, Victorian style inn close to the Anagach Woods. Each of its 5 rooms are uniquely decorated. Some feature patterned wall paper and elegant bedding, while others are styled with four poster beds and all white linens. Its bathrooms are also updated and stocked with designer toiletries. While on your honeymoon, you’ll appreciate gourmet breakfasts and complimentary tea and cookies.
Are there any golf resorts in Aviemore?
MacDonald’s Spey Valley Resort offers golf at both a 9-hole and 18-hole championship course. Spend the day golfing or relaxing in the steam room of the spa. Great for groups, this hotel has one, two or three room villas in which guests can stay. It is also just minutes from top attractions like the River Spey, Cairngorms National Park and downtown Aviemore.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.