Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Panaji
Compare vs KAYAK |
There are travel restrictions to Panaji. Learn more
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 62% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 66% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£75||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£133||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Panaji hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Panaji?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Panaji hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Panaji, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Panaji in March and September.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Panaji if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Thursday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Panaji accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Panaji found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was £10, while the most expensive was £645.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Panaji for 6 days.
- Interested in seeing some of the city’s historical architecture? Pick a hotel next to the Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church, such as the Hospedaria Abrigo de Botelho hotel, which is just a 5-minute walk away. Dating back to the 1600s, this church is known for its Baroque-style architecture and the views that it provides of both the city and the ocean.
- If you would like to spend your trip to Panaji relaxing and sunbathing by the ocean, make sure to select a hotel next to Miramar Beach, such as the budget-friendly Hotel Solmar, located a 2-minute walk away. Miramar Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the city and is known for its recreational activities and events, such as live public concerts.
- For travellers that are interested in doing some gambling during their holiday, book a hotel near Casino Pride, such as the Hotel La Capitol, which is a 3-minute walk away. Casino Pride is a popular casino that features slot machines, card games, several large roulette tables and an on-site restaurant.
- To visit an interesting museum during your time in Panaji, select a hotel next to the Goa Science Centre, such as the OYO 2696 Hotel Miramar, just a quick 3-minute walk away. This centre features a variety of interactive exhibits and displays, as well as a large planetarium.
- Hoping to learn about the region’s rich history and culture? Consider booking a hotel next to the Kala Academy, a cultural centre that contains several art exhibits and many relics from the city’s past. The Hotel Palacio De Goa is only a 5-minute walk from the centre and a 6-minute walk to the waterfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Panaji
Are hotels in Panaji safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Panaji?
Which hotels in Panaji have a good view?
Which hotels in Panaji offer free breakfast?
What are good hotels in Panaji near the Indian Customs & Central Excise Museum?
What are some good hotels in Panaji near the Gitanjali Gallery?
How much is a hotel in Panaji for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Panaji?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Panaji?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Panaji by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Panaji hotels
Go to map