Find cheap flights to Bristol
Book Cheap Bristol Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: The staff handled everything really well. Continuously being updated to the delay reasons.
Cons: Being stuck on a plane on the tarmac for 2+ hours, before being moved to a corridor, and then a bus, and then boarding a new plane. No information about delay compensation or refunds being given. No provisions for providing food or drinks for the toddlers/babies/children that had been kept on the plane for a couple of hours.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bristol
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bristol? 25% of our users found return tickets to Bristol for the following prices or less: From Belfast Intl £55, from Belfast £55, from Edinburgh £58
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be February, March and April. The cheapest month to fly to Bristol is January.
- There are a few car park options at Bristol Airport. The multi-storey car park offers covered spaces and is quite close to the terminal, only a 3-minute walk. The long stay car park is also opposite the terminal but is a 3-minute bus ride away. The SilverZone car park is best for longer trips as it offers the best value for money, it’s a 5 min bus ride from the terminal, and also offers a car wash option so you can come back to a clean car after your trip.
- If you’re in a rush to catch your flight but need to get a few items from Duty Free, fear not for Bristol Airport has now implemented a Reserve & Collect service where you can do your Duty Free shopping online and then simply pick up your items on your way to the plane.
- Parents needing some space to look after their children after their flight to Bristol Airport, there are baby care facilities throughout the airport. If you prefer not carrying a large amount of baby supplies, it is possible to pre-order some items at Superdrug such as baby milk, food and diapers. However, you need to order 7 days in advance and you can pick up once you arrive at the airport. All restaurants are also equipped with high chairs and baby food warming units.
- Those looking for a bit of quiet space after their flight to Bristol Airport can visit the Aspire Lounge in Departures, which is accessible to all customers for an entry fee of approximately 23.50 EUR (21 GBP), with beverages and hot snacks included. You can alternatively visit the AspirePlus Lounge which, for an entry fee of around 33.50 EUR (30 GBP), includes premium beverages, the option to create your own breakfast, a hot meal and dessert, however this is an adults’ only lounge. The maximum stay at either lounge is 3 hours.
- Business travellers are also catered for as there are multiple meeting rooms available for hire per half day or per day. They are all equipped with projectors, a display screen and free Wi-Fi. Fax and printing services are also available for an extra charge, as well as catering which has to be ordered in advance.
FAQs - booking Bristol flights
How long is the flight to Bristol?
|Flights from Newcastle upon Tyne||1h 03m|
|Flights from Edinburgh||1h 12m|
|Flights from Glasgow||1h 12m|
|Flights from Glasgow||1h 12m|
What is the cheapest flight to Bristol?
The cheapest airline ticket to Bristol from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £62 return on the route Newcastle upon Tyne to Bristol. The most popular route is Edinburgh to Bristol and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £94 return.
Which airlines fly to Bristol?
In general from United Kingdom, easyJet flies the most to Bristol. The most popular route is from Edinburgh, and easyJet flies this route the most.
How far is Bristol airport from central Bristol?
Bristol Airport is 7 miles from the centre of Bristol. View on map.
What is the name of Bristol’s airport?
Bristol is served by Bristol Airport, also commonly referred to as Bristol, Bristol Intl. The airport code is BRS.
What public transport can I take from Bristol Airport to the city centre?
The Bristol Airport Flyer Express bus runs 24 hours a day and connects the airport with the city centre, with a frequency of every 10 minutes at peak time. The ticket costs around 9 EUR (8 GBP) if purchased on-board the bus, and 7.90 EUR (7 GBP) if purchased online. The bus makes two stops: the first at Bristol Temple Meads and the second and last stop at Bristol Bus Station.
Which taxi company is the best to use from Bristol Airport?
The official airport taxi company at Bristol Airport is ‘Arrow Cars’. It operates 24 hours a day and offers the option of paying at the office using cash or card, or online. You can also download an app which allows you to get updates, real-time vehicle tracking and gives you the ability to contact the driver if they happen to be running late.
Can I store my luggage anywhere at Bristol airport?
There is a Left Luggage service at Bristol airport, for which you should initially head to Information Point. The cost is about 5.50 EUR (5 GBP) for up to 4 hours of luggage storage or 9.50 EUR (8.5 GBP) for a day, and you can pay by cash or card. A luggage weighing service is also available for 1.10 EUR (1 GBP), as well as luggage wrapping machines next to check in desks.
Is there an onsite airport hotel at Bristol airport?
Which there is no hotel inside the airport, the Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport hotel is only 250m from the terminal. It offers complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, a fitness centre and is equipped with meeting rooms and business services. Alternatively, Acorns Guest House is 500m from the airport and Forge Accommodation is a 4 min walk from airport, both offering free shuttle transfers 24/7.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.