Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Busan
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£117|
|Average price (weekend night):||£134|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Busan cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Busan hotel
- To spend your holiday relaxing by the sea, choose a hotel next to Haeundae Beach, such as the budget-friendly Toyoko Inn Busan Haeundae 2, which is only a 5-minute walk away. Known for being one of the busiest beaches in Busan, Haeundae Beach is popular for swimming, sunbathing and hosting a variety of local festivals.
- If you are interested in ancient architecture, find a hotel next to Haedong Yonggungsa, a Buddhist temple that dates back to the 14th century and can now be toured by visitors. The Benikea Songjung Hotel, a straightforward choice, is only a 5-minute drive from the temple and a 4-minute walk from the seafront.
- Visitors who are eager to try some of the local cuisine should consider staying in a hotel next to the Jagalchi Market, such as the Stanford Inn, located a 5-minute walk away. The Jagalchi Market is particularly famous for its seafood and a variety of vendors sell both ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat specialties.
- Want to see the scenic side of Busan? If so, pick a hotel next to Yongdusan Park, a large, elevated park containing an observation tower looking out over the sea, as well as a lighthouse and a small train. The Elysee Hotel is only a 4-minute walk from the park and is located in the heart of the city centre.
- To stay in an area that is within easy walking distance of many shops, cafes and attractions, book a hotel located in the Gamcheon Culture Village, such as the GNB Hotel. The Gamcheon Culture Village is a neighbourhood that contains murals, brightly coloured houses and a variety of stores, including the Gamcheon Culture Village Art Shop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Busan
Where to stay in Busan?
Hotels near Haeundae Beach have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Haeundae Beach?
Travellers who like staying near Haeundae Beach recommend Sunset Business Hotel, Best Louis Hamilton Hotel Haeundae, and The Westin Chosun, Busan.
Which hotels in Busan are good for business travellers?
The Busan Business Hotel is a 4-star choice and located right in the city centre. It has both an extensive business centre and free parking for guests. The Lotte Hotel Busan is set in the Central Business District, making it a convenient option for those who are visiting the city for work.
Which hotels in Busan offer free airport shuttle services?
Hotel Air Port is a modern hotel located next to the Nakdonggang River and offers free airport shuttle services as well as complimentary breakfast. The Novotel Ambassador Busan is a 2-minute walk from Haeundae Beach and also offers free airport shuttle services.
What good hotels in Busan are near Gwangalli Beach?
Homers Hotel, a stylish choice, is across the street from Gwangalli Beach and only a 10-minute walk from the busy Gwangan subway station. Hotel Aqua Palace is a 5-minute walk from Gwangalli Beach and has its own indoor waterpark.
What good hotels in Busan are near the Port of Busan?
The Crown Harbor Hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the Port of Busan and a 7-minute metro ride from the Jagalchi Market. The Towerhill Hotel is a 6-minute walk from the port and offers massage services for guests.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.