Find cheap flights to South Korea
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£1029||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to South Korea
- Looking for cheap airfare to South Korea? 25% of our users found return tickets to South Korea for the following prices or less: From London £668, from Manchester £760
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to South Korea is November.
- South Korea has a number of international airports that provide onward connections to other destinations. Incheon International Airport (INC) in Seoul, in the north of the country, is a good hub if you want to explore the northern region and has many domestic connections to the rest of South Korea. You might consider flights into Busan if you are planning to visit the southern regions of South Korea.
- If you are looking at flights to South Korea so you can visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Jeju Volcanic Island, you should consider booking a flight to Seoul and then making an onward booking to Jeju International Airport (CJU), which is located on the island. You can then make your way into the Hallasan National Park by road to explore the volcano.
- If you plan to hire a car, it is important to note that Korean law has made it mandatory for children under the age of 6 to use a child car seat – this seat can be hired with your car or you can travel with your own. If you plan to take a taxi from the airport, there are certain taxis that will have child car seats, but this is not true for all of them, so you may wish to travel with you own seat for safety reasons.
- There are ATMs and bureau de change counters at the main airports in South Korea, so you will be able to obtain your local currency upon arrival in the country. Most taxis in the Seoul area will accept major credit cards, so you do not need cash to take a taxi from the airport to your accommodation. However, if you are travelling outside the main hubs via road, you may need cash to pay for taxis.
- If you want to visit the centre of South Korea to do some hiking in the mountains, you could consider booking a flight to Daegu International Airport. From here, you can transfer by rail or road to some of the attractions in the region, such as the Palgongsan Natural Park.
FAQs - booking South Korea flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United Kingdom to South Korea due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to South Korea?
What is the cheapest flight to South Korea?
Which airlines fly to South Korea?
What are the most popular destinations in South Korea?
Are there direct flights to South Korea?
Do I need a visa to visit South Korea?
Where should I fly to in South Korea if I want to visit Gyeongiu?
I want to visit the Changdeokgung Palace, which airport is best?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to South Korea
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap South Korea Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.