Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chattanooga
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£83|
|Average price (weekend night):||£113|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Chattanooga cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Chattanooga hotel
- Staying in downtown Chattanooga puts you in the hustle and bustle. The city center is a mix of high-rise buildings and major businesses, along with city parks, shopping venues, and night hotspots. Book a room at the 4-star Read House Historic Inn & Suites or the boutique Dwell Hotel. Both are centrally located downtown and less than a mile from the Creative Discovery Museum.
- If you're an art lover, consider staying in the Bluff View Arts District. Here you can find many galleries, museums, shops, and restaurants. The Edwin Hotel, Autograph Collection is in the heart of the art district, mere yards from the Hunter Museum of American Art. This hotel offers spa facilities and an on-site restaurant.
- The Tennessee Aquarium is a popular attraction in Chattanooga. If you're interested in visiting the aquarium, consider staying nearby at the Residence Inn Chattanooga Downtown or the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown, which both offer indoor pools and are located in the Riverfront District of Chattanooga.
- If you’re attending an event at the Chattanooga Convention Center, there are several hotels in Chattanooga that are nearby. The Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown – Convention Center is right next door and offers free breakfast. Another convenient option is the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, which is across the street from the convention center.
- For early morning flights, you may wish to stay near the airport. The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place is only 2.5 miles from Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, also called Lovell Field, and provides airport shuttle services. The Quality Inn – Hamilton Place is less than three miles from the airport and also offers free airport shuttle services.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chattanooga
How much does a hotel cost in Chattanooga?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Chattanooga for as cheap as £33 in the last 3 days. The average price is £99.
Which hotels in Chattanooga are near Ruby Falls?
There are several hotels in Chattanooga within three miles of Ruby Falls. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chattanooga, La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga – Lookout Mountain, and the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga – Lookout Mountain are all just a short drive away.
Are there any hotels in Chattanooga that offer Jacuzzi suites?
The 3-star Courtyard Chattanooga Downtown offers suites with whirlpool tubs. It also has a general hot tub and indoor pool for all guests. Another nice option is the DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga Downtown. Select rooms come with spa tubs, and all guests can relax in the outdoor pool.
Are there any hotels in Chattanooga with balconies?
The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Downtown Chattanooga/Cameron Harbor is situated on the river and offers select rooms with balconies. The Westin Chattanooga is a luxury option that offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. For this hotel, make sure to request a room with a balcony.
Are there any hotels in Chattanooga with restaurants and bars on site?
There are several hotels in Chattanooga with on-site bars and restaurants. The historic Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel has two on-site restaurants, a lounge and bar, and a coffee house. The Chattanoogan hotel has three on-site restaurants, a bar, and a coffee house. It also features a game room with billiards and an outdoor fire pit.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.