Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Stratford-upon-Avon
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 148% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£68||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£95||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Stratford-upon-Avon hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book cheap hotels in Stratford-upon-Avon?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Stratford-upon-Avon hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Stratford-upon-Avon in March and December.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Stratford-upon-Avon if you stay on a Wednesday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book more than 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Stratford-upon-Avon accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon for 2 days.
- Hallmark Stratford Upon Avon is the go-to spot for travelers who would like to do a bit of golfing while they are in Stratford-upon-Avon. The 4-star hotel is essentially an old English manor fashioned into a luxury hotel. Apart from the golf course, some of the amenities at the hotel include a fitness center, tennis court and an indoor pool with an accompanying hot tub.
- For hotels located right in the city center, options include the Mercure Stratford Upon Avon Shakespeare Hotel and Hotel Indigo Stratford Upon Avon. Both are 4-star hotels and are located a mere 0.1 miles from the city center. The Hotel Indigo also has a fitness center available and luckily for business travelers, there is also business center.
- Prefer to stay in a budget hotel while you are in Stratford-upon-Avon? Hampton Lodge sits just across the river from downtown and is a great choice for travelers on a budget. It is also close to many local restaurants like The Old Tramway Inn.
- If you are looking to stay in an English bed & breakfast while you vacation then Stratford-upon-Avon is certainly the place. Arden House is a good option to consider, with its quaint exterior and convenient location just 0.4 miles away from Shakespeare’s birthplace.
- Looking to go swimming while you are in Stratford-upon-Avon? The Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel is a good choice for travelers looking for a hotel with a swimming pool. As well as a a large indoor pool, the hotel also offers spa facilities and a fitness center.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon
Are hotels in Stratford-upon-Avon safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Royal Shakespeare Theatre?
How much does a hotel cost in Stratford-upon-Avon?
What hotels are near The Royal Shakespeare Theatre?
Where is best to stay in Stratford-upon-Avon with children?
What hotels in Stratford-upon-Avon feature fitness centers?
Which part of the city has the most “character”?
How much is a hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Stratford-upon-Avon?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Stratford-upon-Avon?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Stratford-upon-Avon by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Stratford-upon-Avon hotels
Go to map