Pros: 1. Nissan quest was comfortable....dirty....but comfortable
2. Phone service activating Travelpass features after we started our ride
Cons: 1. Hertz quality of service is very poor around rentals
2. Hertz-first/customer last policies and procedures....very difficult to have a positive experience...even for loyal members
3. Vans were dirty....first van dominated by cigarette smoke...plus...burnhole in upholestery...required me to drive to different location to pick up second van....then.. . . .
4. Nickle and dime charging (attempting to).... $4 transfer fee after first van unusable....attempt to charge an extra hour upon return since they based the start time on the first van we had to exchange.
Overalll, an awful service organization.
24 Oct 2017
Pros: Guy checking me in was very friendly
Cons: 1. Car was very dirty and had stains on the passenger seat and ceiling
2. When I was picking it up, I had to do an inspection in a dingy garage and the guy who took me in my car acted as though I was being unreasonable for wanting to do a walk-around and checking off every scratch and dent before taking off with the car. Because the lighting was so bad, I didn't see many of the scratches and dents until I parked the car outside, which I hope I am not charged for, since I didn't cause them.
31 Oct 2017
Pros: Friendly service, and no unexpected charges, on this end.
Cons: Slightly awkward return set-up, in that there's no legal space in which to leave car, even temporarily, while returning keys and processing paperwork.
Cons: Showed up to get the car and the office was closed for the day. No indication on the reservation that they would be closed at the time we had reserved the car. No call to tell us. We had to drive a half hour to get another car at three times the rate. Overall a terrible experience.