Glenwood Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Glenwood Springs
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£88|
|Average price (weekend night):||£113|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Glenwood Springs cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Glenwood Springs hotel
- One of the main reasons to go to Glenwood Springs is to indulge in the geothermal hot springs in the area such as the Iron Mountain Hot Springs. The 2-star Hotel Glenwood Springs is a 5-minute drive from Iron Mountain Hot Springs, which boasts 16 geothermal pools where guests can soak their troubles and stresses away.
- If you are balancing your time spent soaking in springs with a bit of exercise, you could consider staying near the Glenwood Springs Golf Club. The 2-star Rodeway Inn is a 2-minute drive away from this 9-hole course that is nestled high up in the Rocky Mountains and which is open 7 days a week and welcomes players of all levels.
- Another sight worth visiting is the Hanging Lake in Glenwood Canyon. As there is nowhere to stay in this national park, you could consider staying in the 3-star Hotel Colorado which is just a 13 minutes’ drive away from the Hanging Lake. There is a steep hike uphill to get to the lake, but once you have arrived, the beauty of the lake and waterfalls is worth it.
- Historians might like to consider staying in downtown Glenwood Springs near the Frontier Historical Museum, which has displays of artifacts that give some insight into what it might have been like to live in Glenwood Springs in the distant past. The Hotel Denver is a 3-star hotel that is an 8-minute walk away from the Frontier Historical Museum.
- Visitors who love to shop will be happy to know that Glenwood Springs has a good range of shops that will allow them to indulge in their favorite pastime. Consider staying at the 3-star Residence Inn by Marriott which is adjacent to the Glenwood Meadows Mall and is a 5-minute drive to the Glenwood Springs Mall. This hotel is approximately a 1.5 miles drive to the shops downtown.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Glenwood Springs
Which hotels in Glenwood Springs have onsite parking?
The 3-star Hanging Lake Inn has free onsite parking for its guests and no reservation is needed. Another option if you need to stay somewhere you can park your car is the 4-star Glenwood Hot Springs Resort, which also has free parking onsite.
Which hotels in Glenwood Springs include breakfast in the room price?
The Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge is a 3-star hotel, located 1.36 miles away from the town center which includes an American breakfast in the price of its rooms. The Glenwood Springs Inn is a 2-star option which includes a continental breakfast in the room price.
Which hotels in Glenwood Springs have family rooms?
The 3-star Glenwood Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, has family rooms that are set up for families who are traveling together. As all the rooms are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators, this is a good place for families to stay as quick meals can be organized for hungry children!
Which hotels in Glenwood Springs have mountain views?
The 3-star Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs has mountain views from its terrace and some of its rooms, with other rooms including views out over Glenwood Springs. The 2-star Quality Inn Suites on the River is another hotel in Glenwood Springs that have rooms boasting a mountain view.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.