Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kochi
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£48|
|Average price (weekend night):||£88|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Kochi cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Kochi hotel
- If you’re hoping to stay in area that is within easy walking distance of many attractions, such as the beach, fishing areas, museums and churches, consider booking a hotel in the neighbourhood of Fort Kochi. The Namasthe Fort Kochi is a straightforward choice that will place you in the heart of this area and near many sites, like the Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica.
- For travellers who enjoy historic architecture, select a hotel near Mattancherry Palace, such as the Caza Maria that is located within just a 3-minute walk. Mattancherry Palace is a building that dates back to the 1500s and has been restored, so that it can be toured by visitors.
- Interested in learning more about the area’s rich history and culture? Choose a hotel near the Indo-Portuguese Museum, a museum that educates guests on the Portuguese influence throughout the city. The Elphinstone Residency is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the museum.
- To spend your vacation relaxing by the ocean, make sure to book a hotel next to Fort Kochi Beach, such as the casual Hotel Fort Kochi Beach Inn, which is just a 2-minute walk from the beach. Fort Kochi Beach is known for its soft sand, paved walkways and other public amenities, such as benches, restrooms and trash cans.
- If you’re travelling to Kochi with your family, pick a hotel next to Wonderla Kochi, a kid-friendly amusement park that has games, water rides, and a 3D movie theatre. The Hotel Olive Eva is only a 5-minute drive from Wonderla Kochi and it is a 12-minute drive from the city’s downtown.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kochi
Which hotels in Kochi have free parking?
The Hotel Fort Castle is a straightforward choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the Kashi Art Gallery and offers both free parking and complimentary breakfast. The Radisson Blu Kochi is a 5-star hotel that is a 6-minute drive from the Mahatma Gandhi Road and has free parking and breakfast as well.
Which hotels in Kochi have a good pool?
The Secret Garden is a modest hotel that is a 3-minute walk from the ocean and has a large outdoor pool. The Old Harbour Hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from the Mahatma Gandhi Beach and has both an outdoor pool and an on-site spa.
What are good hotels in Kochi near the Kerala Folklore Museum?
The Keys Select Hotel Kochi is a 4-star option that is adjacent to the Kerala Folklore Museum and located on a scenic peninsula. The Riviera Suites is a standard hotel that is a 5-minute walk from the museum and has a tennis court and fitness centre.
What are good hotels in Kochi near the Chottanikkara Temple?
To see a traditional Hindu building, consider staying at a hotel next to the Chottanikkara Temple. The Indraprastha Residency hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the Chottanikkara Temple and a 5-minute drive from the Chottanikkara Road train station. The PPG Tourist Home is a 4-minute walk from the temple and is great for those that are travelling on a budget.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.