Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lima
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£34|
|Average price (weekend night):||£41|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Lima cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Lima hotel
- Wear your walking shoes when visiting the historic district of Lima. There are numerous landmarks and tourist attractions within a short distance. Some places you can visit include Park of the Wall, Cathedral Museum, Government Palace and Central Market. If you want to stay in this part of town, consider the Hotel Antigua Miraflores or the Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel.
- There are several beaches along the Pacific Ocean in Lima, Peru. Here you’ll find lots of sand and big waves for exciting surfing. Restaurants, bars, nightclubs and beach hotels like the Casa Bella Miraflores and Sol de Oro Hotel make for a dream vacation.
- Many tourists take taxis to get around Lima. However, several hotels have shuttles to and from the airport. Some also provide transportation to nearby restaurants and shopping. Some hotels in Lima, Peru with shuttles include the Locas Incas Lima Hotel, Double Tree by Hilton and the Sheraton Hotel.
- Barranco District of Lima is known for its bright, vibrant and colorful buildings. Often called the “artsy district”, tourists walking along the street can enjoy listening to street musicians while also experiencing the art scene with its creative paintings and large murals. Hotels in Lima, the Barranco District, include Hotel B, Park Suites Hotel and the Lima Wari Boutique Hotel.
- Larcomar is a popular place for shopping in Peru. It is an outdoor shopping venue with views of the Pacific Ocean. You’ll also find a number of upscale stores and boutiques on the renown Los Conquistadores Avenue. Hotels on this street include Ibis Styles Lima Conquistadores and Neo Hotel Boutique.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lima
How much does a hotel cost in Lima?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Lima for as cheap as £6 in the last 3 days. The average price is £48.
What hotels are close to the airport in Lima?
Jorge Chavez International Airport is the main airport of Peru. Located in Callao, it is about a 40-minute drive to the center of the city of Lima. Upon your arrival or the night before your departure home, you might find it convenient to stay at one of the hotel airports such as Wyndham Costa del Sol, Hotel Padama or the Holiday Inn Lima Airport.
Where should I stay on my vacation to Lima?
If you are interested in history and culture, you’ll want to stay in the central district or historical Lima. There is a Double Tree, Marriott and Swissotel hotel downtown. Tourists wanting more luxury will most appreciate the Miraflores neighborhood. Close to the beach, art galleries and museums, some hotels in the area include the Mariel Hotel, Dazzler and Hilton Lima Miraflores.
Where should I stay if I want to go to the desert?
Located in the Peruvian desert, you’ll be a short drive from a number of desert getaways. This includes Pachacamac (an ancient city a little over an hour away) and the tiny resort town of Huacachina (about 4 hours away). Hotels in Lima’s nearby desert towns include Hotel Rustica, Carola Lodge and Hotel Huacachina.
What are the most unique hotels in Lima?
Atemporal is an eclectic hotel with its own restaurant. Housed in an old historic mansion, this hotel has lots of architectural features along with a veranda and outdoor garden. Hotel de Autor is another unique hotel in Peru. It will give you lots to see when you are not touring Lima. It is furnished with an array of antiques and showcases the works of several artists.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.