Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nadi
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£51|
|Average price (weekend night):||£75|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Nadi cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Nadi hotel
- If you’re thinking about visiting the Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool or the Garden of the Sleeping Giant in Sabeto Valley in Nadi, Tokatoka Resort Hotel on Queen’s Road is less than 5 km away. Alternatively you can choose the Grand Melanesian Hotel on Namaka Lane, which is about 6 km away from the springs and a short 5-minute walk to Namaka market.
- If your preference is for a hotel close to the beach, Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji is a short walk from Wailoaloa Beach where guests can enjoy the poolside restaurant, free parking and free airport shuttles. Similarly, the Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji is less than 1 km from the beach, where each room comes with kitchenette and private balcony.
- Travellers who come to Nadi on business can enjoy a stay at the Fiji Gateway Hotel opposite Nadi International Airport with its 24-hr business centre, conference space and meeting room, while Tanoa International Hotel is a 6-minute drive from Nadi International and offers ample facilities for conferences, corporate events and meeting rooms.
- Visitors to Nadi interested in reasonably priced accommodations can book a stay at the Hotel Oasis, which is a 1-minute walk from Viti Levu and just under 2 km from Wailoaloa Beach. It has an outdoor pool, picnic area and free parking. Airport Ace Hotel is another budget option with 24-hr front desk and a bar/lounge where rooms come equipped with kitchenette and microwave.
- If you’re looking for more luxury accommodations, check out Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa, a 5-star beachfront property on Denarau Island. This deluxe hotel boasts 5 restaurants and an 8-room spa facility to revive your spirits. Or you can check out the upscale Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa, also on Denarau Island, which offers 3 restaurants, 2 beach bars and 9 outdoor pools plus full service spa and fitness centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nadi
Where to stay in Nadi?
Hotels near Denarau Island have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Denarau Island?
Travellers who like staying near Denarau Island recommend Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa, The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, and Sofitel Fiji Resort And Spa.
How much does a hotel cost in Nadi?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Nadi for as cheap as £6 in the last 3 days. The average price is £81.
Which hotels in Nadi are good for water sports?
The Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island is a 286 room, 5-star property that boasts an impressive array of amenities and services where guests can enjoy on-site kayaking, rowing, canoeing and water skiing. It is a 15-minute walk to Denarau Beach and a 25-minute walk to Port Denarau and the nearby marina.
Are there any hotels in Nadi that come with a hot tub?
Oasis Palms hotel on Wailoaloa Beach Road has a hot tub and a spa and wellness centre where guests can enjoy a rejuvenating massage after lounging by the outdoor pool. Capricorn International Hotel in Martinar also has a hot tub, year-round outdoor pool as well as a freshwater swimming pool where guests can enjoy a dip while enjoying the sun.
Which hotels in Nadi are close to shopping areas?
The handicraft Market along Queens Road in Nadi is noted for its wide selection of pandanus-woven baskets and other goods sold by Fijian women. Fiji Hideaway Resort is perfectly positioned along Queens Road and is the ideal place to begin or end your shopping adventures. The Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa is about 2.6 km from Maui Bay Shopping Centre, which is handy for essentials and has a supermarket on the complex.
Which hotels in Nadi are close to temples?
Historic Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple is a Hindu temple located at the southern end of Nadi’s Queens Road. This brightly painted site is one of the oldest on the island and you can explore it after spending the night at the Novotel Nadi, which is just over 6 km from the site and offers free parking, restaurant and bicycle rental services.
How much is a hotel in Nadi for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Nadi hotels for tonight for as low as £20. Users have also found 3-star hotels from £20 and 4-star hotels from £51.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.