Ocho Rios hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ocho Rios
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 36% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 44% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£245||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£273||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ocho Rios hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Ocho Rios?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Ocho Rios hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Ocho Rios, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Ocho Rios in October and November.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Ocho Rios if you stay on a Wednesday. The opposite is true for, Sunday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 30 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Ocho Rios accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Ocho Rios found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was £54, while the most expensive was £371.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Ocho Rios for 8 days.
- If the reason for your visit to Ocho Rios is to explore the beauty of Dunn’s River Falls and Park, then it might be an idea to stay at a hotel that is located close to the Falls. The adults-only resort of Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort and Spa is a perfect option as this 4-star hotel is located just under a mile away from these beautiful falls that cascade down the terraced rock face.
- Another attraction for nature-lovers is the Shaw Park Gardens – 25 acres of garden that overlooks the bay of Ocho Rios and is home to many different tropical plants and countless species of birds that live in the foliage. A place to consider staying is the 2-star Inn at Shaw Park Gardens & Waterfalls, which is a mere 384 yards away from the entrance to the Shaw Park Gardens.
- For the visitors who love diving, why not consider staying at a hotel that will organize dive tours for you? A good mid-range hotel to stay in for this purpose is the 3-star Hibiscus Lodge Hotel. Around 300 yards from the city center and located overlooking the Caribbean, this hotel will, for an extra charge, organize dive tours for its guests.
- If you are traveling with kids and want to explore the Yaaman Adventure Park, you could consider staying at the 3-star Shaw Park Beach Hotel, which is a 3-minute drive from the Yaaman Adventure Park where you can organize to go horseback riding or hire dune buggies. It is also possible to take a tour of Prospect, the 18th-century estate that houses the park.
- For visitors who would like to pamper themselves and stay in a hotel that has its own private beach and a spa on the beachfront overlooking the Caribbean, why not stay at the 5-star Jamaica Inn. This hotel is 2.11 miles from the center of Ocho Rios and there are several restaurants nearby if you want to leave the Inn.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ocho Rios
Are hotels in Ocho Rios safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Shaw Park Botanical Gardens?
How much does a hotel cost in Ocho Rios?
Which hotels in Ocho Rios include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Ocho Rios have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Ocho Rios have free wi-fi?
Which hotels in Ocho Rios have a view?
How much is a hotel in Ocho Rios for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Ocho Rios for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Ocho Rios?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ocho Rios?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ocho Rios by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ocho Rios hotels
Go to map