Phnom Penh hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Phnom Penh
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£31|
|Average price (weekend night):||£19|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Phnom Penh cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Phnom Penh hotel
- Upscale hotels in central Phnom Penh are typically found in the city’s Central Business District. It’s where you’ll find the iconic Raffles Hotel Le Royal, whose colonial-style Elephant Bar is essential for enjoying one of the hotel’s famous afternoon teas. Fronting the wide boulevard of 92nd Street is the 4-star Sunway Hotel, whose long-standing reputation makes it one of the most popular luxury hotels in Phnom Penh.
- For those wishing to immerse themselves in the city’s key tourist attractions, hotels in downtown Phnom Penh are ideal. For a quiet hotel in Phnom Penh, the Plantation Urban Resort and Spa, opposite the Royal Palace, is an oasis of calm, with serene tropical gardens and a restful spa. Another popular choice is the Aquarius Hotel and Urban Resort, situated within walking distance of the Royal Palace and the Independence Monument, its facilities include a glass-walled saltwater infinity pool and open-air bar.
- On the lookout for unique boutique hotels in Phnom Penh? Don’t miss the Quay Boutique Hotel overlooking City Park and the Tonle Sap River on Sisowath Quay. Its chic modern design and carbon-friendly footprint is popular with eco-travellers. Centrally located and within a few minutes walk of the Royal Palace grounds, there’s also Okay Boutique Hotel in Daun Penh, whose Cambodian-style décor and traditional spa make for an authentic stay.
- Those looking for the complete leisure package will find themselves well catered for at NagaWorld Hotel and Entertainment Complex. Situated in downtown Phnom Penh, opposite Koh Pich peninsula, this 5-star hotel offers impressive on-site facilities, including spas, golf courses, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping centres.
- If dramatic views are more your thing, don’t miss out on the chance to stay along the city’s famous Sisowath Quay — a 3km-long strip running alongside the Tonle Sap and Mekong rivers. Try the Le Grand Mekong Hotel whose rooftop bar and restaurant features stunning views of the riverfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Phnom Penh
Where to stay in Phnom Penh?
Hotels near Tuol Tom Pong Market have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Tuol Tom Pong Market?
Travellers who like staying near Tuol Tom Pong Market recommend Aquarius Hotel & Urban Resort Phnom Penh, and Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.
Where can you find budget hotels in Phnom Penh city centre?
Good-quality budget hotels are found all over the city centre. For example, the 3-star Villa Samnang Boutique Hotel, which occupies a former colonial villa in the chic Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1) district. The Secret Villa in central Phnom Penh has a cosy home-from-home feel, offering good-value suites and apartments with free WiFi and tropical garden views.
Where can you find good business hotels in Phnom Penh?
Hotels in Phnom Penh that cater to business travellers are usually found in the city’s Central Business District, which runs alongside the Central Boulevard and spans out southeast into the city centre. Popular picks include the Pacific Hotel on Monivong Boulevard, whose explorer theme takes guests on a journey through Cambodian cuisine and culture, and the Essence Hotel on 200th Street, whose large-capacity conference rooms and high-speed internet makes it popular with business travellers.
Are there any good family-friendly hotels in Phnom Penh?
Located in a quiet area of downtown Phnom Penh, close to the Independence Monument, the King Grand Suites Boutique Hotel II has comfortable facilities, including spacious family suites with a private terrace, jacuzzi and free bicycle hire. The 4-star Kabiki, closer to the Royal Palace, is another good choice, with a playground, paddling pool and babysitting services specially geared towards families with young children.
Are there any hotels in Phnom Penh with an outdoor swimming pool?
Tucked away in a quiet street in the increasingly fashionable neighbourhood of Toul Tom Pong, the Frangipani Living Arts Hotel has not one but two tropical-themed outdoor swimming pools, one on the rooftop and the another on the ground level.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.