Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Telford
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£46|
|Average price (weekend night):||£50|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Telford cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Telford hotel
- Planning a romantic getaway to Telford? If so, consider staying at one of the various romantic hotels in Telford like Church Farm. This hotel features many amenities that are just perfect for couples such as sweeping countryside views along with a swimming pool and an outdoor picnic area.
- Arriving by car to Telford and on the lookout for a hotel that comes with parking? Perhaps hotels like The Od Inn or Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge are a good option for you. Both hotels offer parking to guests along with other amenities like a swimming pool and hot tub at Holiday Inn Telford and a restaurant and bar at The Od Inn.
- If you are looking for a more unique hotel experience, then a boutique hotel like Hadley Park Hotel may be worth considering. The red brick hotel offers plenty of amenities from wedding and banquet facilities to bicycle rentals and a bar and lounge. Additionally, it is also close to local Telford bars like Fallow Field Hadley.
- Hoping to stay in a hotel that features a swimming pool? Luckily for you, there are plenty of hotels in Telford that feature pools. For instance, both Haughton Hall Hotel and Park House Hotel have swimming pools available for guests.
- For cheap hotels in Telford, consider checking out the hotels in Oakengates like White Horse Tavern and Telford University Rooms Ironbridge. The two budget hotels are also close to many local restaurants such as Bangla Pride Oakengates and Mangals Turkish Barbecue.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Telford
Where to stay in Telford?
Hotels near The International Centre have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near The International Centre?
Travellers who like staying near The International Centre recommend Ramada by Wyndham Telford Ironbridge, International Hotel Telford, and Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge.
What hotels are in the city center?
There are many hotels to choose between in the city center of Telford. For example, The Telford Centre Hotel By Accor Hotel is a mere 0.2 miles from the town center. It also has plenty in the way of comforts and amenities like a swimming pool and fitness center plus a restaurant with a bar and lounge. Banquet and conference facilities are also available at the hotel.
Where is good to stay in Telford for business travelers?
For many business travelers, a good place to stay is around the M54 highway, as it is one of the main roads leading in and out of the city. Additionally, there are numerous hotels lining the highway that cater to travelers on business like Telford Whitehouse Hotel. This accommodation features a business center, conference facilities and a swimming pool with a hot tub.
What luxury hotels are in Telford?
Travelers wanting to enjoy a luxury vacation should check out hotels like The Old Orleton Inn and Bridge View. The two 5-star hotels offer many perks and comforts like a cafe and lounge area at Bridge View and access to a golf course and a bar and lounge at The Old Orleton Inn.
What hotels are near the train station?
For hotels that are near Telford Central Train Station, consider hotel options like The Telford Centre Hotel By Accor Hotel and Telford University Rooms Ironbridge. The two hotels are 0.8 miles and 1.5 miles away from the train station, respectively. They both also offer a variety of amenities like a business center at Telford University Rooms Ironbridge and a fitness center at The Telford Centre Hotel.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.