There are travel restrictions to Albuquerque. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Albuquerque
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 34% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£74||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£97||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Albuquerque hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Albuquerque hotel
- To save on transportation costs when arriving at Albuquerque International Sunport, many downtown hotels offer free shuttles. Hotel Andaluz and Hotel Parque Central are two hotels that provide the service.
- Those who want to experience Albuquerque nightlife will want to stay near downtown, which will put you in walking distance to restaurants like The Cellar and Monroe's Restaurant. The Mauger Estate Bed and Breakfast and The Hotel Blue are located within a 10-minutes walk to many of Albuquerque’s eateries.
- For nature lovers, look at properties to the east and west of downtown. Hotels like Rodeway Inn East and Motel 6 Albuquerque Northeast offer budget-friendly stays near the hikeable Cibola National Forest. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque West and Motel 6 Albuquerque - Coors Road offer close proximity to the trails at Petroglyph National Monument.
- The Rio Grande River is an especially popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Monterey Motel and Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn - Albuquerque, New Mexico, are situated near the river and close to walking trails with views of the water. Nearby, you can also find push-off points for boating.
- Midtown is cultural and culinary hotspot in Albuquerque, with well-known BBQ joints like Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Q and More. Convenient properties like Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Midtown and Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel & Conference Center are within walking distance to the area’s renowned BBQ pits.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Albuquerque
Are hotels in Albuquerque safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Albuquerque?
What are the best hotels near University of New Mexico?
How much does a hotel cost in Albuquerque?
Which hotels in Albuquerque are close to the Albuquerque Zoo?
What hotels in Albuquerque are near the airport?
Which hotels in Albuquerque have good indoor and outdoor swimming pools?
Which hotels in Albuquerque offer views?
Are there hotels in Albuquerque with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Albuquerque for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Albuquerque for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Albuquerque?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Albuquerque by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Albuquerque hotelsCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiPet-friendlyAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Albuquerque hotelsShow all
Best Western Airport Albuquerque Innsuites Hotel & Suites
University of New Mexico South £69+
Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, Curio Collection by Hilton
Downtown Albuquerque £126+