Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Alexandria
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£103|
|Average price (weekend night):||£108|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Alexandria cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Alexandria hotel
- To enjoy some of the city’s historical architecture, select a hotel next to the Balloch Castle, such as the Palombos of Balloch, Loch Lomond that is located a 2-minute drive from the site. The Balloch Castle dates back to the 19th century and is known for its well-maintained gardens, walking trails and views of the nearby river.
- Interested in seeing a unique side of Alexandria’s maritime history? Pick a hotel near the PS Maid of the Loch, a paddle steamer that has since been restored and is open to visitors. The Lomond Park Hotel is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 3-minute drive to the boat’s dock and a 3-minute walk to the Balloch train station.
- If you enjoy natural scenery and greenery, make sure to pick a hotel next to Geilston Garden, such as the Cardross Inn, which is located a 4-minute walk away. Geilston Garden was created in the late 1700s and features a playground, a large variety of plants and flowers, and walking trails.
- For travelers that would like to do some golfing during their trip to Alexandria, book a hotel next to the Vale of Leven Golf Club, such as the charming Sunnyside Bed and Breakfast located a 4-minute walk away. This 18-hole golf club is open to both members and the public, and it contains an on-site restaurant, driving range and putting green.
- Hoping to spend your holiday by the scenic Loch Lomond? If so, consider booking a hotel next to Duck Bay, one of Alexandria’s most popular loch-side neighborhoods. The Duck Bay Hotel is a stylish 4-star choice that is directly adjacent to the bay and next to Trossachs National Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Alexandria
Where to stay in Alexandria?
Hotels near Loch Lomond Shores have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Loch Lomond Shores?
Travellers who like staying near Loch Lomond Shores recommend Tullie Inn, and Lomond Park Hotel.
Are there hotels in Alexandria with free parking?
The Waterhouse Inn Balloch is a charming choice that is a 12-minute walk to Loch Lomond and offers free street parking guests, as well as free WiFi. The Queen Of The Loch Balloch is a 10-minute walk from the shores of Loch Lomond and offers complimentary street parking on a first-come first-serve basis.
Which hotels in Alexandria offer complimentary breakfast?
The Innkeeper's Lodge Loch Lomond is a cosy choice that is located on the banks of the Levin River and offers complimentary breakfast in its rustic on-site pub. The Cameron House is a 5-star hotel that directly overlooks Loch Lomond and offers both complimentary breakfast and a daily afternoon tea.
What are some good hotels in Alexandria near the Balloch Country Park?
The Lomond Woods Holiday Park hotel is only a 2-minute drive to the Balloch Country Park and a 3-minute walk to the city’s local train station. The Tullie Inn is also a 2-minute drive to Balloch Country Park and is located directly opposite of the River Leven.
What are some good hotels in Alexandria near the Ardardan Estate?
The Cardross Inn is only a 6-minute walk to the Ardardan Estate and a 3-minute walk to the Cardross Golf Club. The County Hotel is a 2-minute drive to the Ardardan Estate and is less than a 10-minute walk to the Craigendoran train station.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.