Find cheap flights to Alicante
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£190||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Alicante
- Looking for cheap airfare to Alicante? 25% of our users found return tickets to Alicante for the following prices or less: From London £69, from Birmingham £107, from Manchester £109
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Alicante is January.
- Flights to Alicante airport with children are made much easier with the services and areas dedicated to make your trip easier. Children play centres are available throughout the terminal, both in the arrivals area on level 0 and in the boarding zone on level 2. Baby rooms are also available in both areas and are equipped for changing nappies and children’s toilet areas. Finally, there’s a free highchair loan service in the luggage collection area.
- If you need to store your luggage or if you need to courier it home, you can head to the Left Luggage office which can help you with anything luggage related including suitcase packing and assistants to carry your luggage through the terminal.
- Alicante airport’s Business Centre offers halls for hire should you need one for a meeting, a conference or a reception. They are all equipped with multimedia presentation devices.
- After a bit of a quiet time? You can purchase a pass for the VIP lounge which is located in the third floor boarding area on P3. It can be used for both Schengen and non-Schengen flights, and is open between the hours of 6am and 10pm, and a little longer between the months of March to October.
- Once you’re in Alicante, you can use one of the three public transport options available to move around. Other than the buses and the metro system, Alicante has a tram system which allows you not only to go around the city, but also connects Alicante to some of the cities nearby.
FAQs - booking Alicante flights
How long is the flight to Alicante?
What is the cheapest flight to Alicante?
Which airlines fly to Alicante?
How far is Alicante airport from central Alicante?
What is the name of Alicante’s airport?
How do I get from Alicante airport to Alicante city centre?
Can I rent a car from Alicante airport?
Which budget airlines fly to Alicante airport?
Is there a car park at Alicante airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Alicante
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Alicante Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Alicante Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Alicante
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.