Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hammamet
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 68% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£105||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£118||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hammamet hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Hammamet hotel
- Interested in learning about the region’s rich and vibrant history? Choose a hotel next to the Kasbah, a historical fort that dates back to the 13th century and now features a museum with several exhibits that highlight Hammamet’s past. The Villa Phoenicia is an affordable choice that is only a 5-minute walk from the Kasbah and a 2-minute walk from the oceanfront.
- For travellers visiting Hammamet with their family, select a hotel next to Aquapark Flipper, such as the Hôtel Tunisian Village located a 2-minute walk away. Aquapark Flipper is a kid-friendly waterpark that contains a variety of rides, pools and slides, making it a fun destination for the entire family.
- If you’re hoping to spend your trip relaxing by the ocean, consider booking a hotel next to the Hammamet Beach, such as the 4-star Sol Azur Beach hotel located directly on the oceanfront. Hammamet Beach is a popular location for both sunbathing and swimming, and it has many amenities including public restrooms and umbrella rentals.
- To see some of the city’s historical architecture and Roman influences, pick a hotel next to Pupput, an ancient archaeological site that features the remains of the necropolis, a large structure that previously stood in the city. The Samira Club is a colourful hotel that is only a 10-minute walk from Pupput and a 3-minute walk from the oceanfront.
- For those who would like to experience Hammamet’s nightlife, look for hotels in South Hammamet, as this is where a high concentration of the city’s bars, clubs and restaurants are located. The Hotel Iberostar Averroes is a straightforward choice that will place you within easy walking distance of many popular establishments like the El Loco Bar and Monkey Bar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hammamet
Are hotels in Hammamet safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Hammamet?
What are the best hotels near Port Yasmine Hammamet?
How much does a hotel cost in Hammamet?
Which hotels in Hammamet are all-inclusive?
Which hotels in Hammamet have a good view?
What are good hotels in Hammamet near the Hammamet Pirate Ship?
What are good hotels in Eastern Hammamet?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hammamet?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hammamet by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hammamet hotels
Go to map