Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bridgetown
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 64% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£167||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£191||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bridgetown hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Bridgetown hotel
- If you are looking for hotels in Bridgetown, St Michael that are near Atlantis Submarines, then why not look at staying at the all-inclusive 3-star Island Inn Hotel which is just 2.79 miles away and organizes submarine tours (both above and underwater)? The submarines have windows in the side so you when you are on your underwater adventure you will feel like you are swimming with the marine life.
- If you want to stay in a hotel that embraces the history of the island, try booking into the 5-star Sweetfield Manor which is just a 6-minute drive away from the center of Bridgetown and which used to be a plantation house in the early twentieth century. This hotel is just under a mile away from the nearest beach or you could relax at the swimming pool that is surrounded by lagoon-type vegetation.
- Continuing the history theme – if you want to be near the historic center of Bridgetown with its sights such as the George Washington House, The Parliament Museum of Barbados and the Blackwood Screw Docks, then consider staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados. This 3-star hotel is set an easy 11-minute walk from George Washington’s House and a 14-minute walk from the Museum.
- For visitors who are staying in Bridgetown to enjoy the beach, you could think about staying at the 4-star Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados which is located on the beach front of Browne’s Beach, a stretch of white sandy beach with calm, bright blue water where you can spend the day lounging under an umbrella and taking the occasional dip in the sea.
- If you are a scuba-diver and the purpose of your visit is to spend your holiday underwater looking at the numerous shipwrecks that are nestling under the calm waters of Carlisle Bay, why not think about booking into the 5-star Hilton Barbados Resort. This hotel will help you organize diving trips so you can explore the beauty of the Caribbean sea to your heart’s content.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bridgetown
Are hotels in Bridgetown safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bridgetown?
Which hotels in Bridgetown, Saint Michael offer airport transfers?
Which hotels in Bridgetown, Saint Michael have sea views?
Which hotels in Bridgetown, Saint Michael are good to stay at with children?
Which hotels in Bridgetown, Saint Michael offer breakfast?
How much is a hotel in Bridgetown for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Bridgetown for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bridgetown?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bridgetown by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bridgetown hotels
Go to map