Mexico City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mexico City
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£74|
|Average price (weekend night):||£87|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Mexico City cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Mexico City hotel
- If you would like to be within walking distance of many of Mexico City’s famous attractions, book a hotel near Zócalo, the city’s main square. It’s one of the largest squares in the world and has a metro stop, restaurants and shops conveniently nearby. The Zócalo Central Hotel and the Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City are elegant choices located right next to the Square.
- To find particularly cheap prices, look for hotels in the Coyoacán neighborhood, like the Hotel Cuore. This eclectic neighborhood was once home to Frida Kahlo and is now home to a popular museum in what used to be her house. It also has many parks and green spaces, making it perfect for nature lovers.
- Hoping to experience Mexico City’s vibrant nightlife? Book a hotel in Condesa, such as the 5-star Hotel Marquis Reforma. Condesa is a posh neighborhood full of bars, clubs and upscale lounges, attracting a sea of young people once the sun sets.
- Individuals who would like to explore different neighborhoods and parts of the city should consider booking a hotel near a metro stop. Mexico City’s metro is extensive, safe and cheap, making it one of the best ways for visitors to travel to different areas. The Ramada Reforma Hotel is a great choice that is right next to the Hidalgo metro stop, which is a major transfer hub for the city.
- Traffic jams are very common in Mexico City, so avoid the stress of driving and select a hotel with airport shuttle services, such as the Holiday Inn Mexico Dali Aeropuerto. Hotel airport shuttles are usually free, saving you money on taxis as well.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mexico City
Where to stay in Mexico City?
Hotels near Parque recreativo La Marquesa have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels in Mexico City near the Polanco area?
The Polanco neighborhood is an upscale area that is perfect for individuals who would like to go shopping and experience a bit of luxury. The Las Alcobas is a luxury 5-star hotel that is located directly in Polanco and is only a 10-minute walk from the closest metro station. The Hyatt Regency is a slightly more affordable choice that has several onsite dining options.
What are the best hotels in Mexico City near the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe?
The Hotel Brasilia is a budget hotel that is near the Zócalo and the famous Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. The City Express is a 4-star hotel that is also near the Basilica and only 10 minutes from the closest metro station. The Hotel Panorama offers free parking for guests and has whirlpool tubs.
What are the best hotels in Mexico City with breakfast included?
The Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico is located in a beautiful, historic building and provides free hot breakfasts for guests. The Condesa Haus also comes with breakfast included and has a rooftop terrace that guests can access. The Chaya B & B Boutique is a trendy bed-and-breakfast just four minutes away from the Hidalgo metro station.
What are the best hotels in Mexico City in the Historic District?
The Historico Central is located directly in the Historic District and is set in an 18th-century building. The Hotel Templo Mayor is a cheap choice located on a pedestrian-only street and only eight minutes from the Zócalo square.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.