Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vienna
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 61% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 103% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£101||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£101||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Vienna hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Vienna hotel
- For the best romantic hotels in Vienna, check out the Innere Stadt (inner city), where you will find the high-end Hotel Sacher Wien, which has has a grand finish and is within walking distance of the Burggarten. If you’d prefer a modern-looking hotel, try the DO & CO Hotel Vienna, with its glossy finish and stunning views of the city.
- If you are planning on visiting the Schönbrunn Palace, then you can opt to stay in the Austria Trend Parkhotel Schönbrunn, which overlooks the nearby Schönbrunner Schlosspark, or look into the Fünfhaus neighbourhood, which is just a few stops from the palace by underground.
- The Innere Stadt, the first district of Vienna in the old town area, is divided into four sections, historically denoted by the city gates. To stay in this area, consider Pension Neuer Markt near the Roman Museum. You will also find a number of museums and historic churches nearby, including Stephansdom (St Stephen’s Cathedral).
- Each year, Vienna hosts Design Week, which brings together designers from all over Austria and the world. It is hosted across a number of venues throughout the city at the end of September, with a different theme each year. Why not opt for a design-led hotel, such as the high-end House of Time in Leopoldstadt.
- If you’d like to stay on the banks of the River Danube, which travels from Germany through 10 countries including Austria, along the Donaukanal off-shoot, you will find Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom, which offers stunning views over the river and the city centre. On the edge of the Danube itself, you will find the Meliá Vienna, with 5-star views over the river.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vienna
Are hotels in Vienna safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Vienna?
What are the best hotels near Vienna City Hall?
How much does a hotel cost in Vienna?
Are there good hotels near Vienna’s airport?
Where can I find cheap hotels in Vienna?
What hotels in Vienna have a good indoor or rooftop pool?
Are there hotels in Vienna with free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Vienna?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Vienna by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Vienna hotels
Go to map