Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Udaipur
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 76% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 158% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£151||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£179||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Udaipur hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Udaipur hotel
- First-time visitors to Udaipur should consider staying in the scenic city centre with views of its magnificent palaces and lakes. Hotel Raj Palace at Bhattiyani Chotta offers free Wi-Fi, breakfast, 2 restaurants as well as indoor and outdoor pools. Another hotel in this area is Janak Niwas, also with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, café and on-site bicycle rental. Both properties are within a 10-min walk from the City Palace downtown Udaipur.
- For short-stay travellers, a reservation near Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) Airport may be preferred. A good hotel is Hotel Elegance Villa with free lobby Wi-Fi, free parking, a restaurant, 24-hr business centre and is 2.4 km to UDR. Another good choice is Hotel The Rising in Dabok with free Wi-Fi and parking, 3 restaurants, bar/lounge, 24-hr room service and front desk as well as a free airport shuttle (9-min drive).
- If you’re planning to visit Fateh Prakash Palace and its Crystal Gallery, there are several options to choose from. Hotel Udai Kothi offers free English breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, along with a restaurant, bar/lounge, indoor & outdoor pools, rooftop garden and it is a 2-min walk from the palace. Alternatively, The Leela Palace Udaipur is a lakefront hotel with 2 restaurants, poolside bar, outdoor pool, on-site bicycle rental which is a 15-min walk from Crystal Gallery.
- Udaipur has a range of options for those seeking luxury accommodations. The lakefront Taj Lake Palace is a 5-star property which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, 3 restaurants, a poolside bar, 24-hr room service and on-site bowling. Tree Leaf Vantara Resort & Spa is another deluxe hotel with free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, outdoor pool, spa which is 18 km from City Palace.
- If you’re planning a family vacation to Udaipur, The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace at Fateh Sagar Lake offers free buffet breakfast, 2 restaurants, 24-hr room service and children under 11 stay free when occupying the same room as their parents/guardian. Another good option is Hotel Lakend, a lakefront property, also with free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking along with a free children’s club, free crib beds and childcare services. It is a 1-min walk from Lake Fateh Sagar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Udaipur
Are hotels in Udaipur safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Udaipur?
Are there any hotels in Udaipur with business centres?
Are there any hotels in Udaipur near famous landmarks?
Which hotels in Udaipur have spa facilities?
Are there any hotels in Udaipur with a 24-hr front desk?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Udaipur?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Udaipur by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Udaipur hotels
Go to map