Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mumbai
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 147% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£134||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£115||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mumbai hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Mumbai hotel
- Bollywood buffs longing to stay near Mumbai’s iconic art deco Regal Cinema can book themselves into one of the Gordon House Hotel’s stylishly themed rooms in the ritzy Colaba neighbourhood.
- For a one-of-a-kind experience, book a room at The Ambassador, where guests can dine at The Pearl of the Orient, a revolving rooftop restaurant serving excellent Asian food.
- The southern part of Mumbai is home to a range of high-end hotel, including the 5-star Trident Hotel, which features a sundeck, rooftop pool, and sweeping views of the Arabian Sea.
- The Emerald is a 4-star hotel in Juhu that offers both upscale rooms and luxury serviced apartments in a central location just a five-minute walk from the beach.
- Popular budget hotels in Mumbai include The Unicontinental in Khar West, with a pub, café and two on-site restaurants, and the Hotel Royal Castle near Kemps Corner.
- Staying in Bandra, an area in northern Mumbai, places visitors within easy reach of many affordable and mid-price hotels, as well as popular attractions like Joggers Park and Worli Fort.
- During India’s rainy monsoon season, guests may enjoy a stay in the Kala Ghoda district, near the Institute of Contemporary Indian Art, or in the colonial district of Fort, where some of India’s most famous museums are based.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mumbai
Are hotels in Mumbai safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Mumbai?
What are the best hotels near Juhu Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Mumbai?
What neighbourhoods in Mumbai are good for families?
Are there good hotels near Mumbai airport?
Which neighbourhoods are close to Mumbai’s central train station?
Where are the best hotels near the Gateway of India?
Where in Mumbai can I find a hotel with a view?
How much is a hotel in Mumbai for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Mumbai for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mumbai?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mumbai by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mumbai hotels
Go to map