Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Orillia
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£74|
|Average price (weekend night):||£74|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Orillia cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Orillia hotel
- If it's your first time visiting Orillia, Ontario, consider staying at The Champlain Waterfront Hotel in downtown Orillia for close proximity to many attractions. You'll be down the street from the waterfront and less than a 10-minute walk from Couchiching Beach Park. You’ll also find the Orillia Opera House less than half a mile away, and the Leacock Museum just one mile away.
- There are several hotels in Orillia near a variety of restaurants. The Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Centre is a short walk from restaurants like The Shack Eatery, Hills Maple Leaf, Theo's Eatery, or the Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill. Or consider the Maples Motel on the waterfront near Pumpkin Bay, where the pizza and pints at Brewery Bay Food Co. is only a five-minute walk away.
- If you're interested in exploring the scenery of Orillia, consider staying at the Creighton Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast in the Simcoe Lodge district. In addition to amenities like a private beach and storage facility, they also provide bicycle rentals, so you can explore the city at your leisure. You can find Mara Provincial Park less than one mile away, or you can bike up the coast around the Bays.
- For those who enjoy golfing, there are several hotels in Orillia within close distance of the Couchiching Golf and Country Club. Stone Gate Inn is located less than half a mile away, with an indoor pool and a hot tub. Or consider the Kings Inn - Orillia, which places you right on the doorstep of the Couchiching Golf and Country Club.
- If you're looking to be just outside the city center while still being close to the action, consider staying at the Highwayman Inn & Conference Centre. Located outside the city center on the west side, you'll still be less than a five-minute drive from the heart of the city. The hotel offers an indoor pool, a tennis court and a casino.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Orillia
How much does a hotel cost in Orillia?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Orillia for as cheap as £42 in the last 3 days. The average price is £199.
What hotels in Orillia are close to Galaxy Cinemas Orillia?
If you love going to the cinema, consider staying at the Lakehead University Residence and Conference Centre, where you'll be less than a three-minute drive from the Galaxy Cinemas Orillia. The hotel offers guest rooms equipped with fridges, free internet and desks.
What hotels in Orillia are kid-friendly?
If you're traveling with your family, consider staying at the Fern Resort, located to the south of the Fawn Bay district. You can enjoy an indoor pool, outdoor pool, child pool and a playground. The hotel also offers babysitting and child services for a surcharge.
What are the best hotels near J.B. Tudhope Memorial Park?
The Best Western Plus Orillia Hotel places you right on the southeast corner of J.B. Tudhope Memorial Park, and if you're traveling in the summer, don't miss out on the Mariposa Folk Festival, which takes place every year in the park.
What hotels in Orillia are near the marinas?
Located on the northern tip of Sophie's Landing, Betty and Tony's Waterfront Bed and Breakfast places you on the peninsula, where the Bridge Port Marina is less than a 10-minute walk away. You can also find the Blue Beacon Marina within a 20-minute walk, on the other side of The Narrows.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.