Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Zakynthos
Good to know
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
How much does a hotel in Zakynthos cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Zakynthos hotel
- Hoping to spend your vacation relaxing on a scenic Greek beach in Zakynthos? Select a hotel near Navagio, a famous pebble beach that is best known for its beautiful turquoise waters, impressive cliffs, and the remains of a historic shipwreck. The Nobelos Seaside Lodge is only a 5-minute drive from Navagio and is set in a charming stone building.
- For visitors who are interested in seeing some of the area’s wildlife, choose a hotel near Gerakas Beach, a public beach that has become well-known for attracting high numbers of sea turtles and other marine animals. The Zante Imperial Beach Hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Gerakas Beach and offers the option of all-inclusive packages.
- If you would like to learn more about the city’s rich history, pick a hotel next to the Venetian Castle, such as the affordable Palatino Hotel located a 12-minute walk away. The Venetian Castle still contains its original cannons and outbuildings, plus it provides visitors with impressive views of the surrounding area.
- To see some of Zakynthos’ art, consider booking a hotel next to the Byzantine Museum, such as the Yria Hotel located a 10-minute walk away. The Byzantine Museum contains a selection of wood carvings, paintings, and artefacts dating from the Byzantine era all the way to present day, making it a popular destination amongst visitors.
- If you wish to experience Zakynthos’ nightlife, choose a hotel in the Tsilivi neighbourhood, an area that is known for having a high concentration of bars, restaurants, and live entertainment. The Erietta Luxury Apartments will place you within a 5-minute walk of Tsilivi, as well as 3 minutes away from the oceanfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Zakynthos
How much does a hotel cost in Zakynthos?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Zakynthos for as cheap as £18 in the last 3 days. The average price is £102.
Which hotels in Zakynthos have a good view?
The Anastasia Studios hotel is a budget-friendly option directly overlooking the ocean that is a 10-minute drive from the Zakynthos International Airport and offers some apartments with views of the sea. The Ionian Hill Hotel directly overlooks the Ionian Sea and has rooms with balconies that provide views of the water.
What are good hotels in Zakynthos near the Milanio Maritime Museum?
The Admiral Tsilivi Hotel is only a 4-minute walk from the popular Bouka Beach and a 10-minute walk from the Milanio Maritime Museum. The Caravel Hotel Zante is directly next to the Zakynthos Strait and a 12-minute walk from the museum.
What are good spa hotels in Zakynthos?
Interested in some pampering and relaxation during your vacation? Select one of Zakynthos’ spa hotels, such as the upscale Azure Resort & Spa located a 5-minute walk from Tsilivi Beach, or the Lesante Luxury Hotel & Spa that is a 3-minute walk from Tsilivi Beach.
What are good hotels in Zakynthos near the Tsilivi Water Park?
The Filoxenia Hotel is a modern choice that is a 3-minute drive from the Tsiliva Water Park and has two outdoor pools as well as a complimentary beach shuttle. The Tsilivi Beach Hotel is also really close to the Tsilivi Water Park and offers both free breakfast and parking for guests.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.