Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Collingwood
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£88|
|Average price (weekend night):||£108|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Collingwood cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Collingwood hotel
- For travelers who would like to take advantage of Collingwood’s natural scenery, consider staying at a hotel near Sunset Point Beach, a small beach and recreation area that has a playground, park, and designated picnic spots. The Milestone Motel is an affordable choice that is only a five-minute walk to the beach.
- To stay in a neighborhood with a large selection of restaurants and shops, look at hotels in the Downtown Heritage Conservation District, such as the Mountain View Villas. This will put you within walking distance of many popular local businesses, including the city’s farmers’ market and the Butter Gallery.
- Interested in learning more about Collingwood, including the city’s maritime history? Choose a hotel near the Collingwood Museum, a small, kid-friendly museum that operates from a building of historical significance and has several interactive exhibits, including one on ship building. The Luxury Inn is a straightforward choice that is only a 12-minute walk to the Collingwood Museum.
- If you would like to do some hiking or biking during your trip, select a hotel near Harbourview Park, such as the Comfort Inn & Suites located a five-minute walk away. The park contains many trails, as well as an arboretum and picnic area.
- For visitors without a car, select a hotel near one of the city’s public bus stops, such as the Mariner Motor Hotel, located eight minutes’ walk from the bus stop at Second Street and Pine Street. The bus system allows visitors to access most of the city, and it conveniently runs from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Collingwood
How much does a hotel cost in Collingwood?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Collingwood for as cheap as £45 in the last 3 days. The average price is £77.
Are there hotels in Collingwood with free parking?
The Findlay House is a chic 4-star choice that is located just off Highway 124 and includes free parking for guests. The Gables Bed and Breakfast offers free parking for guests, as well as a business center and bicycle hire.
What hotels in Collingwood have a good view?
The Pleasant Manor Motel is a budget-friendly option that is directly on the banks of the Georgian Bay, with rooms that offer views of the water. The Relax Inn is also located right on the Georgian Bay and has some rooms that provide views of the water.
Which hotels in Collingwood are near the Cranberry Golf Course?
The Living Stone Golf Resort is only a two-minute walk to the Cranberry Golf Course and has a kids’ recreation center, as well as basketball courts. The Mountain View Villas are a five-minute walk to the golf course and are located next to Highway 26.
Which hotels in Collingwood have a good indoor pool?
The Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham is located next to Highway 26 and has both an indoor pool and a whirlpool tub. The Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre is only an 11-minute walk to the bay and has both an indoor and outdoor pool. The Living Water Resort & Spa directly overlooks the Georgian Bay and has multiple indoor and outdoor pools.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.