Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Karon
Compare vs KAYAK |
There are travel restrictions to Karon. Learn more
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 71% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 46% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£71||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£71||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Karon hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Karon?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Karon hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Karon, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Karon in June and May.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Karon if you stay on a Thursday. The opposite is true for, Wednesday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Karon accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Karon found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was £51, while the most expensive was £162.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Karon for 7 days.
- If you’re a first-time visitor to Karon, a good base for seeing local sites such as Phuket Town, the Buddhist temple of Wat Suwan Khirikhet and Karon Temple Market is Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach. The resort looks out over lush palms, tropical plants and the Andaman sea, and is just a 2-minute walk from Kata Beach. Additionally, there are two outdoor pools and two on-site restaurants as well as a tour desk to help arrange local visits.
- Many travellers favour the five-star Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa, a mid-sized retreat, which features a spa, a kids’ club, two bars and a restaurant. All rooms have a private balcony and previous guests have highlighted the attentive staff and luxurious ambience. Moreover, it’s only a 5-minute walk from both Kata Beach and Karon Beach.
- If you're looking for a cheap hotel in Karon, check out Simplitel for its budget rooms and convenient location -- an 8-minute walk from Karon Beach. You’ll also find supermarkets, bars and restaurants right on its doorstep. The Color Kata is another low-cost option, and offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and an on-site tour desk. And, it’s only 1.3km fom Kata Beach.
- For business travellers, Centara Karon Resort Phuket has four functions rooms, some of which even have sea views, a pre-function area and two meeting rooms. They can host indoor events for up to 130 seated guests, and outdoors, events can be organised in the gardens or by the pool. There are also yoga sessions and Thai cooking classes on offer for team-building events.
- Nature lovers, or those just looking for a great view, should opt for a hotel in the hills such as Kanita Resort and Villa, which has floor-to-ceiling windows in its bedrooms. You certainly get your money’s worth at this unique mid-range hotel, with activities such as camping, barbecues, biking and walks around the botanical garden and waterfall. Moreover, It has a free shuttle to Karon Beach, which is a 5-minute drive away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Karon
Are hotels in Karon safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Kata Beach?
What are the best spa hotels in Karon?
Are there any family-oriented hotels in Karon?
Are there any boutique hotels in Karon?
Which hotels in Karon have especially good restaurants?
How do I find a hotel in central Karon?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Karon?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Karon by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Karon hotels
Go to map