Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Margate
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 47% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 61% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£67||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£84||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Margate hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Margate?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Margate hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Margate, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Margate in December and October.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Margate if you stay on a Tuesday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Margate for 2 days.
- For budget or cheap hotels in Margate, check out hotels near Northdown Rd like The Dalby Rooms and The Glenwood Hotel. Both hotels also boast a great location and are just around 1 mile from Margate Beach. Additionally, Northdown Rd is a hub for local restaurants such as Simla Brasserie and The Riz Restaurant.
- Arriving in Margate by car? For road tripping travelers out there, it can be nice to have complimentary parking in the center of a city and hotels like Beetbeds provide just that. Beetbeds is just a few minutes’ walk from the beach and it also offers free parking for guests. There is also a restaurant at the hotel.
- If you want the full luxury experience during your time in Margate, consider staying at the Albion House. Here guests can take advantage of the hotel’s decadent cocktail bar and lounge along with the restaurant. The hotel is also only a 2.2-mile drive from Viking Bay, which is a popular tourist site and beach.
- Considering paying a visit to the popular nature preserve Kent Downs? The hotel Corner House Minster provides easy access to the nature preserve all the while remaining close to Margate, as it is a 25-mile drive from the preserve and just a 6-mile drive from downtown Margate.
- A good hotel option for the golfers out there is 4-star hotel The Hussar. It offers a golf course, a hotel restaurant and bar and even an outdoor play area for children. It is also only 1.8 miles away from Margate Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Margate
Are hotels in Margate safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Margate Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Margate?
What hotels are near the beach?
Where is good to stay for nightlife in Margate?
Where is good to stay in Margate for families?
What hotels are in the city center?
How do I find a hotel in central Margate?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Margate?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Margate by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Margate hotels
Go to map