Ocean City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ocean City
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£67|
|Average price (weekend night):||£111|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Ocean City cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Ocean City hotel
- Ocean City, Maryland is a popular summer resort with a dynamic party scene, book a hotel directly on the beach for an unforgettable stay.
- For a more peaceful vacation, look at hotels such as the Comfort Suites in West Ocean City, that are located across the bridge, a short drive from the beach.
- If you’re not planning on renting a car during your vacation, consider booking a hotel that is near one of Ocean City’s public bus stops, such as the Holiday Inn Oceanfront.
- To experience Ocean City’s best nightlife, book a hotel near Seacrets, a popular restaurant and nightclub situated on the southern end of the Ocean Beach Boardwalk.
- The Hampton Inn & Suites and the Atlantic Oceanfront Inn are two good options for visitors hoping to be in the heart of the Ocean Beach party scene.
- The Ocean Beach Boardwalk also offers plenty of good hotel choices for families, including The Grand Hotel and Spa, a simple hotel with balconies and relatively cheap prices.
- To stay directly on the beach, but not far from good shops and restaurants, consider a hotel on Atlantic Avenue, such as the Atlantic Oceanfront Inn.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ocean City
Are there hotels in Ocean City that allow dogs?
If you would like to take your furry friend on vacation with you, you’re in luck, as Ocean City has several hotels that allow dogs. The Comfort Suites allows you to bring multiple pets but charges a nightly pet fee; La Quinta Inn and Suites allows all sizes of pets for free; and The Paradise Plaza Inn only allows small dogs but does offer many rooms with balconies.
What are some good bayside hotels in Ocean City?
If you want to have a view of the water from your hotel without paying a large sum of money, consider booking a bayside hotel. The Gateway Hotel and Suites and Plim Plaza Hotel are straightforward hotels that offer affordable rates and standard amenities.
Where to book cheap hotels in Ocean City?
One of the best ways to find a cheap hotel in Ocean City is to limit your search to motels. The Sahara Motel is a restful option near the boardwalk and even offers rooms with balconies. The brightly hued Flamingo Motel is also a good option with both an indoor and outdoor pool, and the Executive Motel offers simple accommodations just one block from the beach.
What hotels in Ocean City have hot tubs?
If you would like a hotel with hot tub access, consider staying at the Hotel Monte Carlo & Suites. It has affordable prices but offers many nice perks for guests such as whirlpool tubs, laundry facilities, and outdoor movie screenings. The Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront Suites is an upscale hotel with a hot tub as well as a fun splash pool for kids.
How much is a hotel in Ocean City for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Ocean City hotels for tonight for as low as £44. Users have also found 3-star hotels from £62 and 4-star hotels from £157.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.