Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Penang
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 59% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 81% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£34||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£31||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Penang hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Penang hotel deal
- To do some hiking and exploring during your trip to Penang, select a hotel near to Penang National Park. This large green space is located on the coast and contains many trails as well as a natural butterfly farm. The nearby Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa offers an airport shuttle and has rooms with private gardens.
- Planning on visiting several attractions and monuments during your visit? Look for hotels in Penang that are in George Town, a city home to both the Blue Mansion and the Pinang Peranakan Mansion. The Cititel Penang is a chic and modern choice that includes both breakfast and parking and has an on-site restaurant and bar.
- For those who will be travelling with children, consider staying in a hotel near Top Penang, a theme park that contains a variety of attractions as well as a scenic viewing area. If you stay at Hotel Jen Penang by Shangri-La, you’ll be just a 5min walk from the park and have access to an outdoor pool, a sauna and a spa.
- To stay on Penang Island but still be close to the mainland, look for hotels in Gelugor like the casual Anggerik Lodging Hotel, which is only a 3min walk from the local bus stop and has a stylish patio for guests to relax on. This area is right next to Penang Bridge, making it easy to travel back and forth.
- If you know you’d like to play a round of golf during your trip, look strategically for hotels that are just a short drive from Penang Golf Club. This course is open to the public and has a large clubhouse to relax in after your round. The Eastin Hotel Penang is located nearby in a high-rise building and has a spa, gym and outdoor pool.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Penang
Are hotels in Penang safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Queensbay Mall?
Where should I plan on staying if I would like to be close to the airport?
Which is the best area to stay in for those travelling on a budget?
Where should I stay if I would like to be in a scenic area?
Which is the best neighbourhood to stay in to be close to several restaurants?
How do I find a hotel in central Penang?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Penang?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Penang by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Penang hotels
Go to map