Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Austin
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£117|
|Average price (weekend night):||£137|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Austin cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Austin hotel
- Austin is a popular city for music festivals and cultural events, so keep this in mind when visiting, and make sure to book your accommodation in advance if there is an event on. Many hotels in downtown Austin sell out quickly, so it is a good idea to check if any big events coincide with your plans.
- The city does not have a very extensive public transportation system, but it does have a cheap bike-sharing system called B-Cycle. Choose a hotel that is near one of the many B-Cycle docking stations, as this will allow you to easily rent a bike and explore the city. The Aloft in downtown Austin is a great choice.
- If you are traveling with your family, consider staying in a hotel near Zilker Park, such as the JW Marriott. Zilker Park is made up of more than 350 acres of scenic land, and it provides many recreational opportunities for both children and adults.
- Looking to get some shopping done during your trip to Austin? If so, book one of the many hotels near The Domain, a shopping center 12 miles from downtown. The Domain is comprised of more than 100 different stores and restaurants, and it has several entertainment options. The Westin at The Domain is a great hotel that is also not far from downtown Austin.
- To experience Austin’s diverse and exciting nightlife, stay at a hotel near Rainey Street, such as the stylish Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt. Rainey Street is quietly tucked away from downtown Austin and is full of old houses that have been converted into hip bars, restaurants, terraces, and rooftop pubs with pool tables.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Austin
Where to stay in Austin?
Hotels in South Congress (SoCo), University Area, and near Circuit Of the Americas have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels in Austin near the Convention Center?
If you’re looking to stay near Austin’s Convention Center, you have several hotels to choose from. The Hilton Garden Inn is a nice business hotel with a pool; it is only 10 minutes on foot from the Convention Center. The Hyatt Place in downtown Austin, approximately five minutes walking to the Convention Center, has many rooms with great city views.
What are the best hotels near the Austin–Bergstrom International Airport?
If you are only in Austin for a short period of time and would like to be conveniently located near the airport, consider staying in either the Holiday Inn Express & Suites or Comfort Suites Austin Airport. Both are fuss-free hotels four miles from the airport that offer cheap rates, shuttle services to the airport, and free breakfast.
What hotels in Austin have the best outdoor pools?
The W Austin is a luxury 5-star hotel that has an outdoor pool and extensive spa. The Omni Austin Hotel is a slightly more affordable option that also has an outdoor pool, a nice coffee shop, and summer activities for children. The Hilton has a beautiful rooftop pool that offers amazing views of the entire city.
Which hotels in Austin have Jacuzzis in the rooms?
The Casulo Hotel is a minimalist boutique-hotel offering one luxury suite that includes a private Jacuzzi inside. It also offers a free hot breakfast and the opportunity to join its Jacuzzi Club.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.