Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Charleston
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£151|
|Average price (weekend night):||£181|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Charleston cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Charleston hotel
- Downtown Singapore, also called the Downtown Core or the Central Business District, is a thriving city center with hotels for all budgets.
- VIsitors interested in staying Downtown should check out the Carlton Hotel Singapore or the Pan Pacific Singapore, conveniently located near popular attractions, such as the Singapore Art Museum.
- Little India is another notable district, which features an array of temples, churches, and mosques and is a good area to stay in for guests looking for a colorful art and food scene.
- Numerous boutique hotels can be found in Little India, including Hotel 81 Dickson and Wanderlust, Singapore - A Member of Design Hotels.
- Visitors wishing to stay in the ritzy Marina Bay area will find an array of shops, bars, restaurants, casinos, and upscale hotels like the luxurious Marina Bay Sands and the Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore.
- Staying in Chinatown will put you near Club Street and Duxton Hill, which are known for their nightlife. Parkroyal on Pickering is an excellent hotel in this area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Charleston
Where to stay in Charleston?
Hotels near Charleston Historic District have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Charleston Historic District?
Travellers who like staying near Charleston Historic District recommend Francis Marion Hotel, The Dewberry Charleston, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Historic District.
What is a good area to stay in Charleston with kids?
Families traveling to Charleston should stay in The Charleston Historic District to make the most of the city’s historical attractions and unique atmosphere. Good hotels here include the upscale Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel, which comes with a pool, and Elliott House Inn, whose in-house historian offers customized walking tours to guests.
What are the best hotels in Charleston near Tanger Outlets?
If you want to get some shopping done during your trip, considering staying at one of the many hotels near Tanger Outlets, which sits just outside Charleston International Airport. The Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport is a gorgeous hotel that offers reasonable rates and is only a short walk from the outlets stores.
What are some good hotels near the Charleston Convention Center?
Guests in town for an event at the Charleston Area Convention Center or North Charleston Coliseum, which are both situated near the airport, will find an array of good hotels nearby. Comfort Inn and Suites Convention Center and North Charleston Marriott are both good options with breakfast and pools.
Are there hotels in Charleston that allow dogs?
The Belmond Charleston Place and The DoubleTree by Hilton Charleston - Historic District are both upscale options that welcome pets for a fee, but may have restrictions on the size of the dog. La Quinta Inn & Suites Charleston Riverview is a very pet-friendly hotel, which welcomes pets of all sizes for free.
What are some nice hotels in Charleston with balconies?
The French Quarter Inn is an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of the French Quarter that offers guests a complimentary flute of champagne upon arrival. Some rooms features private balconies. Meanwhile, a more affordable choice is the Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview, where many rooms feature small balconies with views of the Ashley River.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.