Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Northampton
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 41% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 15% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£59||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£70||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Northampton hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book cheap hotels in Northampton?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Northampton hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Northampton, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Northampton in February and May.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Northampton if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Northampton for 2 days.
- When visiting Northampton you can attend a concert or other live event at the multi-purpose Sixfields Stadium. The Langham Hotel is located about 1.8 miles from the venue on St. Barrack Road and features amenities such as free Wi-Fi, parking, buffet breakfast, meeting rooms and laundry service.
- A visit to Salcey Forest with its scenic canopy walkways, on-site cafe and public footpaths is the perfect way to enjoy a romantic getaway. Spend the night at Rhoade House Hotel, which is 2.9 miles from the forest and has a free English breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking as well as a café and garden.
- The Park Inn by Radisson Northampton is a short walk to downtown Northampton and its many attractions and nightlife. This hotel offers a health club, spa and sauna in addition to a restaurant and bar. Or, if you prefer, ibis Northampton Centre is a seven-minute walk to the centre and features self-parking, a restaurant and deli and is a nine-minute walk to Northampton Museum & Art Gallery.
- Market Square is more than seven hundred years old with great places to shop for local produce, arts, crafts, souvenirs and retail therapy near Abington Street and Grosvenor Centre. Holiday Inn Northampton is a hotel about a mile away and features free parking, a restaurant and bar. The city centre is an easy after-dinner walk away.
- If you’re visiting friends or relatives at the University of Northampton campus, Westone Manor Hotel is about 2.5 miles away and offers free Wi-Fi, parking, has three bars/lounges and is a 30-minute walk to County Ground. The Sage House is a comparable distance to the university and also offers free Wi-Fi and parking with garden and picnic area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Northampton
Are hotels in Northampton safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Althorp House?
Are any hotels in Northampton near a golf course?
Are there hotels in Northampton with kitchen facilities?
Are there hotels in Northampton with in-room bathtub?
Are there any hotels in Northampton that have business centres?
How do I find a hotel in central Northampton?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Northampton?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Northampton by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Northampton hotels
Go to map