Cons: Read the fine print on the reservation if you don’t have a return flight you can not use a debit card.
Cons: Reserved convertible in December For June and they didn’t have one!!!
Cons: I cancelled several days before arriving - did not receive a full refund. Disappointing BUT it is their business model. I will consider strongly going with another company next time.
Cons: They charged me the whole price again plus a $200 deposit because I lost the original card I booked the rental on and did not have it at check in. Even though I had gotten a new credit card with the Same account.
Pros: Staff on drop off was great, staff who called me from Florida to give me an update was friendly and helpful.
Cons: I came to pick up the car near the end of day and I think the agent who helped me was ready to go home.
Cons: Pickup and dropoff locations are difficult to find
Cons: I had to cancel my reservation due to COVID-19 and travel being canceled. The process to cancel this reservation was extremely confusing and I was only refunded 50%.
Pros: The location was clean.
Cons: Bait and switch operation. I was chastised by the manager when I first entered the business for not knowing local laws and was told I could not enter the building without a mask (which was not provided as I had just flown in and laws were different from the state I entered from). When I arrived, they claimed they didn't have the luxury BMW I reserved, nor the equivalent and offered a "free downgrade" into a Volvo?? The couple in front of me were baited into the same shady business practices, too. I asked about an equivalent Luxury Sedan and they said they would not honor that car as an equivalent because it was a "Coupe" ... even though it had 4 doors and was clearly a sedan?? Terrible business practices.
Pros: Drop off was easy
Cons: Luxury car’s advertised (Mercedes GLC) were not available
Pros: My pick up was awful.
SIXT - 2020 Discovery Sport
Pros: Vehicle was given to me cleaned and fully prepared for my trip. Had a nice panoramic sunroof and Navigation. One of the best vehicles I’ve driven very comfortable.
Cons: Security deposit was originally $500, but was dropped to $200. Not really a con because it is refundable, but was unexpected.
Pros: After paying - upfront - around $2,200 to rent a Range Rover, at the desk, after a VERY long flight and on Christmas Day, the agent asked for ANOTHER $2,500 deposit! So just shy of $5,000 to rent a car! For only 9 days! They say it was in the "fine print" that I would have to pay a $2,500 deposit when I arrived. FINE PRINT! AND, I took out the damage insurance so what was the $2,500 for? The agent could NOT explain to me what the deposit was for. THEN the agent AND a manager could NOT reach their own customer service department to change the rental to a Mercedes rate and a mere $500.00 deposit AFTER I already paid around $2,200 and would NOT refund me the difference and said at the end of the rental, I'll get a refund. I've rented from this place NUMEROUS times and they have NEVER asked me for such a high deposit and I have rented NUMEROUS high end cars from them. Who "hands over" almost $5,000 for a car rental??
Cons: See above! Put the deposits in BIG PRINT and be HONEST with your CUSTOMERS! Would kind of help, right?? And explain what such high deposits are for when the rates to rent the cars are already high!
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 5.4/10 Ace car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.1/10 Avis car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Dollar car hire in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 Hertz car hire in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 NU Car car hire in Los Angeles
- 4.0/10 Economy Rent a Car car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.2/10 Europcar car hire in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car hire in Los Angeles
- 8.8/10 Midway car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.4/10 Airport Van car hire in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Fox car hire in Los Angeles
- 3.0/10 U-Save car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Silvercar car hire in Los Angeles
Where can I find Sixt hire cars in Los Angeles?
Top tips for hiring a car from Sixt in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found a car hire from Sixt in Los Angeles for £31 or less
- Book your car hire from Los Angeles in Sixt at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate car hires from Sixt in Los Angeles are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average