Cons: Couldn’t fulfill the reservation I had make two weeks ago, and didn’t let me know until 5:10 PM the day before. Didn’t offer to check with other locations, and since I prepaid they almost didn’t process the refund (had to talk to several managers before they finally approved)
Pros: staff was rude and paid absolutely no attention to me. They were way more occupied discussing their weekend and Tamales that it took THREE HOURS to get me my rental when I had pre-paid in advance. These guys had absolutely no idea what they were doing and were in no rush to figure it out.
Cons: Hire better employees that actually care to work there.
Pros: Process was simple and easy.
Cons: Return made me nervous. They told me where to park but there was only one spot available close to the entrance and the tandem parking didn't give me a lot of space. I hope no damage comes to the vehicle from someone else and I get blamed. I returned the car perfectly, but the space offered seemed sketchy.
Pros: Location was ok.
Cons: Clean the windshields, the car smelled like cigarettes even though it said no smoking.
Pros: Latrina was the absolute best. She was so nice, best customer service I’ve had in ages.
Cons: Honestly, nothing could have been better. The car was beautiful, and so was the service.
Pros: Staff was very friendly and the process was very easy
Pros: Fast services for both pick-up and drop-off.
Cons: The windshield wipers were not the best. It was raining so it was hard to see when driving.
Pros: The staff was helpful
Cons: Even though we had reserved a car there wasn’t any available ones when we got there
Pros: Nothing, they messed up everything that they possibly could.
Cons: Rude service, urganized, unkept and slow. Vehicle was delivered to the wrong location. Vehicle was not there as scheduled. Employees tried to explain that it was somehow I failed for having booked it. All other customers were having the same problem. No one's cars were available at scheduled. The weight for other customers to be serviced was extensive. There were candy wrappers and coffee cup lids in the car and things had been spilled on the seats and had not been cleaned. The glove compartment smelled strongly of marijuana.
Pros: Nothing at all.
Cons: You could have had a car for me when I arrived. having arrived on Christmas eve to LAX, having booked a car, and paid for a car, I was quite shocked to learn that the rental location said they didn't have a car for me! Then spending the next hour on the phone with no help from the call center at all, and the rental staff stating "There was no more we can do" I was rather frustrated. Nearly 2 hours passed before a car finally came in which I was able to take. It wasn't the car I had booked, then on my return, the company tried to charge me extra for the car that they did give me!!!!!! I was also one of 3 other people at the location that didn't have a car for the holidays?!?!?!? That had booked a car.
Pros: The price I paid on Kayak was not the price I paid at the car rental.
Pros: the guys at the desk were great & dealing with a lot of computer challenges
Cons: even though the car I reserved was guaranteed, they didn't have it when we arrived & the no one in all of Los Angeles could rent it to me. so we had to return it w/in the hour & then frantically hunt around to find the car we needed from another agency. will never rent from hertz again
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 5.4/10 Ace car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.1/10 Avis car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Dollar car hire in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car hire in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 NU Car car hire in Los Angeles
- 4.0/10 Economy Rent a Car car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.2/10 Europcar car hire in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car hire in Los Angeles
- 8.8/10 Midway car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.9/10 Sixt car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.4/10 Airport Van car hire in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Fox car hire in Los Angeles
- 3.0/10 U-Save car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Silvercar car hire in Los Angeles
Where can I find Hertz hire cars in Los Angeles?
Top tips for hiring a car from Hertz in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found a car hire from Hertz in Los Angeles for £24 or less
- Book your car hire from Los Angeles in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate car hires from Hertz in Los Angeles are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average