|Standard estate car||£14/day|
Cons: Upsold and overcharged
Pros: The staff at the pickup was extreme rude and I’ll probably never go back to rent with dollar again.
Cons: Better staff hiring.
Pros: Nothing!!!! Terrible experience
Cons: Everything should have been better but it wasn’t!
Pros: Process pretty quick, car was nice
Cons: I have yet to receive an email receipt, which I need for expense reporting. They agent told me they emailed it. Also, a receipt was required to even board the shuttle bus to LAX! Ridiculous! So I had to fish out my rental agreement.
Cons: Insurance is way too expensive and the deposit on my cc is silly.
Pros: Pickup counter has great customer service, and the vehicle was very clean.
Cons: Shuttle- though driver didn’t inform my terminal as she said she would & I had to walk 2 terminals told “I said but you didn’t listen” oh well. It was all excellent except the end.
Pros: The windshield wash. fluid was low when we left LAS. We were afraid to clean the windshield the entire time bc we didn’t want to run out & we didn’t want to refill it bc wasn’t our responsibility. The car really should have come with the windshield washer fluid topped off. Also the inside was dirty.
Cons: Too off fluids and clean interior better.
Pros: Very quick. Good selection for the price. Easy return.
Cons: We couldn't remt a car because we had a debit card. She had a license and I had a credit card but that wasn't good enough either
Pros: Shuttle from LAX to Dollar was easy and the driver was extremely friendly.
Cons: Cars weren’t clean and the exit from the facility took longer than actually getting the rental
Pros: Staff was friendly, Brand new car, Good rates, Not too crowded
Pros: I chose Kayak because I needed to rent a 7 passenger suv, and Kayak has a sorting feature by passenger number. I chose the Nissan Pathfinder because I am considering purchasing this car. It was a good value at $216.64
Cons: Dollar Rental did not have the car I had selected. The attendant said "we keep asking Kayak to stop posting that photo of a Nissan Pathfinder". They could not provide me with a 7 passenger vehicle for $216.64 as Kayak stated, and instead charged me $351.71. After return, I was charged $431.83. :(
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 5.4/10 Ace car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.1/10 Avis car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car hire in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 Hertz car hire in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 NU Car car hire in Los Angeles
- 4.0/10 Economy Rent a Car car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.2/10 Europcar car hire in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car hire in Los Angeles
- 8.8/10 Midway car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.9/10 Sixt car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.4/10 Airport Van car hire in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Fox car hire in Los Angeles
- 3.0/10 U-Save car hire in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car hire in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Silvercar car hire in Los Angeles
Where can I find Dollar hire cars in Los Angeles?
Top tips for hiring a car from Dollar in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found a car hire from Dollar in Los Angeles for £20 or less
- Book your car hire from Los Angeles in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate car hires from Dollar in Los Angeles are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average