There are travel restrictions to St. Louis. Learn more
St. Louis hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in St. Louis
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 32% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£125||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£126||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a St. Louis hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect St. Louis hotel deal
- Staying in Downtown St. Louis puts you within easy reach of nightlife, including chic Washington Avenue. Consider booking a room at the Four Seasons St. Louis for a luxurious 5-star stay, conveniently located in the entertainment heart of the city.
- If you want to stay by the Gateway Arch, one of the iconic landmarks of St. Louis, think about staying at the Hyatt Regency Saint Louis at The Arch, located in the city center and adjacent to the Gateway Arch. Another convenient option is the Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch.
- Union Station is a landmark destination for tourists in St Louis and there are several hotels nearby, such as the Drury Inn St. Louis Union Station, which has an indoor pool and Jacuzzi. Another great choice is the atmospheric St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, which is actually located inside the former Union Station.
- If you're traveling to St. Louis to see the St. Louis Blues NHL team compete, to see a concert or to attend an event at the arena, stay near Scottrade Center. Try the St. Louis City Center Hotel, just across the way from the Scottrade Center. For baseball fans, consider staying near Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals. The Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark overlooks the stadium and is only a short walk away.
- If you need to stay near St. Louis University, located in Midtown, you'll have plenty of options. To be within walking distance, consider Hotel Ignacio – Saint Louis, a boutique hotel across the street from the University. Another option is the Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Downtown West, which is a little farther away, but offers free parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in St. Louis
Are hotels in St. Louis safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in St. Louis?
What are the best hotels near Busch Stadium?
How much does a hotel cost in St. Louis?
Are there many hotels in St. Louis near the airport?
Are there any budget-friendly hotels in St. Louis?
Which hotels in St. Louis offer swimming pools?
Are there any hotels in St. Louis with casinos?
How much is a hotel in St. Louis for tonight?
How much is a hotel in St. Louis for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in St. Louis?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in St. Louis by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best St. Louis hotels
Go to map
Most recommended St. Louis hotelsShow all