Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Slough
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 52% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£62||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£67||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Slough hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book cheap hotels in Slough?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Slough hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Slough, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Slough in April and January.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Slough if you stay on a Thursday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Slough for 2 days.
- London Heathrow Airport is just 7 miles from the heart of downtown Slough. For convenience, stay at a hotel that will shuttle you back and forth. Both the Marriott Hotel and Holiday Inn Express Slough have shuttles that run regularly to and from the airport.
- Take the train to London Paddington (about a 30-minute drive) or make a connection in London for a day trip to Painshill Park (45 minutes from London) or Cambridge (an hour train ride). The train is also an ideal way to travel to and from Heathrow Airport from Slough. For convenience, stay at the Travelodge Slough and Premier Inn Slough Central South to be really close to the Slough Train Station.
- If you want to get pampered on your vacation, you’ll enjoy lodging at the Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor. A really modern facility, its rooms have a simple but sleek design. Full of amenities, it has its own pool, restaurant, fitness center and spa with massage, facial and body wrap services.
- On your visit to Slough, you’ll definitely want to visit Windsor Castle, St. George’s Chapel and other landmarks. Hotels in Slough that are within a few miles of these attractions include the Holiday Inn Slough and Baylis House Hotel (by Best Western).
- Queensmere Observatory Shopping Center is a large shopping mall in Slough. It has a variety of well-known stores like TJ Maxx, H & M and Subway. This mall is within walking distance of Travelodge Slough and Skyways Hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Slough
Are hotels in Slough safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Stoke Park Country Club?
Are there any 4-star hotels in Slough?
Do any hotels in Slough have an indoor pool?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Slough?
What are the best hotels in Slough for international business travelers?
How do I find a hotel in central Slough?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Slough?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Slough by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Slough hotels
Go to map