Find cheap flights to Entebbe
Book Cheap Entebbe Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Entebbe Plane Tickets (One-way)
Pros: That there were not many people on the second leg and that the plane was clean
Cons: The fact that we had an itinerary change with an extra stop (unannounced until 15 minutes before I boarded the flight) that delayed us by 1+ hours, that we were delayed from leaving Kigali by 1.5 hours and none of the crew could explain what was going on, that the rwandair staff was rude. I mean... It's Rwanda so I didn't expect much customer service (they are generally particularly bad by African, European, Asian or American standards) and I definitely wasn't impressed
Cons: Turkish airlines cancelled my flight from thessaloniki to Istanbul. I had to book a different flight and paid an extra $1300.00 so I can return home. I have send numerous emails so I can get an involuntary refund and have received no response from anyone. I have send hours on hold with the airline and after holding for more than half an hour, they hung up on me without speaking to me. This is very bad for business. Never fly with the! Now I understand why their tickets are so cheap.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Entebbe
- Looking for cheap airfare to Entebbe? 25% of our users found return tickets to Entebbe for the following prices or less: From Manchester £362, from London £408, from Edinburgh £525
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Entebbe is March.
- Entebbe International Airport (EBB) is located approximately 13min outside of Entebbe and is the main airport in Uganda. The airport also serves the business city of Kampala, which lies approximately 1h 30min north of the airport.
- The airport is currently undergoing Phase II of a large expansion and modernisation, which was started in 2015. Phase II is expected to end in 2023, with the airport expected to be finished in 2033. The new Airport Terminal may result in changes to some services.
- If you’d like something to eat after your flight to Entebbe, you can fine the Crane Cafeteria in the arrivals area. Here you can find a place to sit and have a light meal or enjoy a cup of coffee before leaving the airport.
- For those who still need some inspiration for things to do in Entebbe, you can find some travel agencies based at Entebbe Airport, including Let’s Go Travel, who specialise in Gorilla Trekking Safaris.
- The most convenient way to travel from Entebbe Airport into the city is by the Airport Transfer. Here you can book door-to-door service from the airport to your hotel. Prices depend on length of travel, but it is approximately 37,000 UGX (7.50 GBP) from the airport into the city.
FAQs - booking Entebbe flights
How long is the flight to Entebbe?
What is the cheapest flight to Entebbe?
The cheapest airline ticket to Entebbe from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £421 return on the route London to Entebbe. The most popular route is London to Entebbe and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £543 return.
How far is Entebbe airport from central Entebbe?
Entebbe Airport is 2 miles from the centre of Entebbe. View on map.
What is the name of Entebbe’s airport?
Entebbe is served by Entebbe Airport, also commonly referred to as Entebbe, Entebbe/Kampala. The airport code is EBB.
Do I need a visa to enter Entebbe?
In order to enter Uganda, UK passport holders will require a travel visa. You can apply for this visa on the official Uganda E-Visa site. A single-entry visa costs approximately 190,000 UGX (37 GBP) or 380,000 UGX for multiple entry (74 GBP), and you will need to apply for your visa before travelling to Uganda. It tends to take about a week for the visa to process, but it is recommended that you apply for your visa in plenty of time.
Are there any currency exchange services at the Entebbe Airport?
If you need to purchase some of the local currency, Ugandan Shillings, after your flight to Entebbe, you can find Forex currency exchange services in the arrivals area of Entebbe Airport. Alternatively, you can withdraw cash from the Barclays, Crane Bank and Stanbic ATMs in the arrivals area. However, be aware of any foreign transaction fees that may be incurred when using a UK bank card.
Is there a passenger lounge at Entebbe Airport?
If you find yourself in transit at Entebbe Airport, you can choose to stay in the Karibuni Lounge in the international departure area, airside. Here you can enjoy a quiet, air-conditioned space with a private bar. If you have work to do, the lounge offers conference facilities and a premium Wi-Fi connection, or if you need to freshen up, it also provides showers. The lounge is open 24 hours a day and costs 56,000 UGX (11 GBP) to enter.
What hotels offer an airport shuttle to Entebbe Airport?
If you’re looking to stay somewhere close to the airport, the Protea Hotel by Marriott with a view of Entebbe Bay and the Airport Guesthouse are both within a 5min drive of the airport and offer an airport shuttle to help get you to and from your flights. If you’re looking for somewhere in Entebbe, the Imperial Resort Beach Hotel and Lake Victoria Hotel also offer airport shuttles.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.