Find cheap flights to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£628||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport for the following prices or less: From London £435, from Birmingham £451, from Manchester £467
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is September.
- Are you planning on booking flights to Bangkok? There are two airports which you can choose from. While Suvarnabhumi is the bigger airport with more international flights, Don Mueang is more convenient for local flights.
- Do you have a particular airline you want to travel with? There is a division between the two airports by different carriers. Suvarnabhumi handles Air Asia and Bangkok Airways flights. While Nok Air domestic flights operate from Don Mueang except Nok's short hop to Hua Hin that operates out of Suvarnabhumi.
- For travellers going to Ko Samui, there are no direct flights from Don Mueang. However, there is a way around this. One easy way is taking a flight to Nakhon Si Thammarat or Surat Thani first, then joining a short bus ride and a ferry service that leads to Ko Samui.
- Do you feel the urgent need to be in the city centre within a short time? Then you need to consider their respective proximities to the city centre. Don Mueang is 24km (around 15 miles) North of City and is slightly closer than Suvarnabhumi which is 30km (18 miles) to the East of the city, but, surprisingly, it's often faster to get to Suvarnabhumi.
- Are you a tourist hoping for a get-away on an Island, then Suvarnabhumi Airport is the airport for you because it is relatively quicker and easier to get going right on arrival. When talking about Suvarnabhumi, it is important to note that it is pronounced 'Suwanapoom.’ Nobody will have a clue of what you are saying if you attempt to pronounce it the way it looks to be pronounced in English.
FAQs - booking Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
Which airlines fly to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
How far is Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport airport from central Bangkok?
What is the quickest way to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Don Mueang Airport?
What are hotel options available at Suvarnabhumi Airport?
Can I travel with my pet to Suvarnabhumi Airport?
In which of the two airports can I get low-cost local flight?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.