Find cheap flights to Dublin
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (1% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£89||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dublin
- Looking for cheap airfare to Dublin? 25% of our users found return tickets to Dublin for the following prices or less: From Manchester £37, from Birmingham £39, from London £42
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dublin is January.
- If you prefer spending your time at the airport in a quiet and relaxed environment, Dublin airport offers two lounges in terminals 1 and 2. They are open between 5am and 9pm, they offer complimentary drinks and snacks, a dedicated business centre and free WiFi access.
- If you have a few hours of stop over after your flight to Dublin, you can store your hand luggage at Excess Baggage in terminal 1. The same company also offers bag wrapping services in both terminals 1 and 2 in the departure halls.
- Need to do some last minute printing of documents? There are printing services available at all Left Luggage and Bag Wrapping locations. Items must be emailed to an email address provided in the store and will be printed as received. The service cost is around 5 GBP per 20 pages.
- Dublin airport is equipped with both short term and long term car parks. It has 3 long term car parks that can be used with both terminals 1 and 2 with pricing varies on the length of stay and the distance from the terminals. You just drive in or pre-book your spot online, but either way it is advised that you arrive 45 minutes before your check in time to allow enough time for transfer to the terminal using the free 24 hour shuttle bus.
- Flying to Dublin airport with your family? You will find baby changing facilities throughout both terminals 1 and 2. You can also rent baby and children equipment at The Stork Exchange, you will find everything from prams and strollers to car seats. The equipment can be delivered and collected to and from both terminals 1 and 2, making your experience travelling with kids as easy as possible.
FAQs - booking Dublin flights
How long is the flight to Dublin?
What is the cheapest flight to Dublin?
Which airlines fly to Dublin?
How far is Dublin airport from central Dublin?
What is the name of Dublin’s airport?
How do I get from Dublin airport to Dublin city centre?
Are there any onsite hotels at Dublin airport?
Can I rent a car from Dublin airport?
Which budget airlines fly to Dublin airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Dublin
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Dublin Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Dublin Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.