Find cheap flights to Pakistan
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£622||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Pakistan
- Looking for cheap airfare to Pakistan? 25% of our users found return tickets to Pakistan for the following prices or less: From London £429, from Birmingham £431, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £483
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Pakistan is November.
- Pakistan has a diversity of sights and attractions, so you should consider booking flights to airports that have good onward connections to your final destination. If you wish to visit the north of the country, you could fly into Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport (LHE) or Islamabad International Airport (ISB). If you want to visit attractions in the south of Pakistan, then Jinnah International Airport (KHI) in Karachi is the best option.
- If you are a keen mountain climber, you might be looking at flights to Pakistan in order to travel to Gilgit-Baltistan, where the Hindu Kush, Karakoram and Himalayan mountain ranges meet. Consider flying into Islamabad International Airport where you can take a domestic flight to Gilgit Airport (GIL).
- British citizens will need to obtain a visa before travelling to Pakistan. In order to get one, you will need to have a passport that is valid for 6 months from the time you enter Pakistan.
- Pakistan is still very much a cash-based society and it is advisable to have some local currency on you before you travel. You can buy local currency (up to 10,000 PKR or around 53 GBP) before you fly or, alternatively, exchange some foreign currency when you land. There are money exchange desks at the international airports.
- If you would like to travel around several cities in Pakistan, you could consider flying into Multan International Airport (MUX), which not only receives flights from the UK, but also has excellent connections with other areas of the country – both by air and by road.
FAQs - booking Pakistan flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United Kingdom to Pakistan due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Pakistan?
What is the cheapest flight to Pakistan?
Which airlines fly to Pakistan?
What are the most popular destinations in Pakistan?
Are there non-stop flights to Pakistan from UK?
Do I need a child’s car seat if I am travelling with children?
I am travelling to Pakistan to visit Hingol National Park, which airport is best?
Which airport in Pakistan is closest to the Margalla Hills?
Which airport is closest to some of Pakistan's beaches?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Pakistan
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Pakistan Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.