Find cheap flights to Lisbon
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (3% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£207||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Lisbon
- Looking for cheap airfare to Lisbon? 25% of our users found return tickets to Lisbon for the following prices or less: From London £90, from Manchester £97, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £113
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Lisbon is January.
- Travellers on flights to Lisbon who require special assistance or who have reduced mobility can take advantage of the MyWay Service at Humberto Delgado LIS Airport, otherwise known as Lisbon Airport where specially identified professionals provide assistance with arrivals or departures on escalators, lifts, travellators as well as baggage handling.
- First time visitors to Lisbon Airport should take advantage of the Travel and Tourism Services at the airport where qualified professionals will help you take care of any last minute reservations and help to make your experience a memorable one. The Tourism Information Desk is located at Terminal 1 before the security checkpoint.
- Business travellers and entrepreneurs at Lisbon Airport should find the Airport Business Centre a convenient place to catch up on work, fine tune presentations or hold meetings and conferences in one of the designated spaces provided. There are also lounges where you can take a nap, rest or enjoy a beverage before you fly.
- Lisbon Airport has a children’s playground to keep the young ones occupied if you have a long layover or just need to pass some time before your flight. There is also a Family Room before the security checkpoint equipped with microwave, vending machine and sofas so you can all relax. Several changing tables are also located in Terminals 1 and 2.
- International travellers on flights to Lisbon will be happy to know that there are Unicambio (Terminal 1 Arrivals, Central Plaza and Baggage Claim area) and Nova Cambio (before security checkpoint at Terminals 1 and 2) kiosks available to handle currency exchange, cash advances and VAT Refunds so your trip gets off to a quick start.
FAQs - booking Lisbon flights
How long is the flight to Lisbon?
What is the cheapest flight to Lisbon?
Which airlines fly to Lisbon?
How far is Lisbon airport from central Lisbon?
What is the name of Lisbon’s airport?
Are there any places to grab a meal at Lisbon Airport?
How do I get from Lisbon Airport to downtown Lisbon?
What shopping options are there at Lisbon Airport?
What hotels offer complimentary transport to and from Lisbon Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Lisbon Humberto Delgado
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Lisbon Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Lisbon Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Lisbon
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.