Find cheap flights to Orlando
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (22% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£610||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Orlando
- Looking for cheap airfare to Orlando? 25% of our users found return tickets to Orlando for the following prices or less: From London £335, from Manchester £381, from Glasgow £408
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Orlando is February.
- Orlando MCO Airport is the main gateway to the Floridian city and is one of the busiest airports in the world as its home to several popular family theme parks including Walt Disney World’s Epcot Centre and Magic Kingdom as well Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal Studios.
- Travellers landing at Orlando MCO Airport have the option of on-site car rental so you don’t need to rely on ground transportation. Rental car companies such as Avis, Hertz and Budget are located on the A-side and B-side of the Main Terminal on the Ground Transportation Level (Level 1).
- If you’re feeling a bit hungry and have time to spare after your flight to Orlando, there is a wide selection of options available at Orlando MCO Airport. In the centre of the main building there is a huge Food Court featuring Sbarro’s and McDonald’s as well as Moe’s Southwestern Grill and Carvel ice cream.
- International travellers on flights to Orlando will be pleased to know that there is an Interchange office providing currency exchange, cash advances and Travellers Cheques so you can hit the ground running, located at Airside 4 near Gates 70-99. You can also obtain SIM cards and telephone cards at the booth.
- If you’re feeling a bit stressed or a little anxious about flying, XpresSpa MCO offers a variety of massages to help you relax before and after your flight including a full body massage, neck and back massage or customise your preference in the XpresSpa Relaxation Lounger and let your worries disappear.
FAQs - booking Orlando flights
How long is the flight to Orlando?
What is the cheapest flight to Orlando?
Which airlines fly to Orlando?
What shopping options are there at Orlando MCO Airport?
How do I get from Orlando MCO Airport to downtown Orlando?
What hotels offer complimentary transport to and from Orlando MCO Airport?
What facilities are available for families with children at Orlando MCO Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Orlando
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Orlando Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Orlando Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Orlando
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.