Find cheap flights to Málaga
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (21% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£187||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Málaga
- Looking for cheap airfare to Málaga? 25% of our users found return tickets to Málaga for the following prices or less: From London £83, from Manchester £91, from Birmingham £98
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Málaga is January.
- If you have a few hours at the airport after your flight to Malaga before you catch your connecting flight, or if you want to spend the day in the city centre before flying out and would like to do so without your luggage, you can use the Lockmate left luggage service. Located at Terminal 3, level 0, Lockmate can also collect and deliver your luggage from/to your hotel.
- If you have a bit of time before your flight and would like to spend it in a relaxed environment, then head over to the Sala VIP lounge located at Terminal 3. Facilities include food and drinks, free WIFI internet, and conference facilities. The VIP lounge is open from 6am to 11pm daily, entrance fee is around 25 pounds, or free if you have a Priority Pass.
- If you’re flying to Malaga airport with children, you will find children’s play areas in both Terminal 2 and Terminal 3. If travelling with a baby you will also find a nursing room in Terminal 2, level 1, where you can feed and care for your baby in privacy.
- If you’re flying to Malaga for a holiday, you can book a tour with one of the many tour operators that are present within the airport. Costa Del Sol extends along 150km of coastline, and between beaches and small Andalusian villages there is a lot to visit.
- Looking at exploring the Costa Del Sol region? You might want to consider renting a car, as it’s the best way of getting around if you want to explore and drive around at your own pace. There are 8 rental companies inside the terminal, located by carousels 28-31.
FAQs - booking Málaga flights
How long is the flight to Málaga?
What is the cheapest flight to Málaga?
Which airlines fly to Málaga?
How far is Málaga airport from central Málaga?
What is the name of Málaga’s airport?
How do I get from Malaga airport to Malaga city centre?
Are there any onsite hotels at Malaga airport?
Is there parking available at Malaga airport?
Do low cost airlines fly to Malaga airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Malaga
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Málaga Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Málaga Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.