Find cheap flights to Seoul
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seoul
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seoul? 25% of our users found return tickets to Seoul for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £407, from London £543, from Manchester £556
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Seoul is November.
- Travellers on flights to Seoul (SEL) will find themselves landing at one of two international airports – most likely Incheon Intl (ICN), which is by far the bigger of the two. Gimpo Intl Airport (GMP) also serves international flights but has fewer travellers’ amenities, despite being closer to the city centre.
- Incheon Intl Airport is very large, with two terminals connected by train and shuttle bus. The bus is complimentary and departs every 5min (allow 15min to transfer), while the train is more direct but costs 900원 (£0.60). Gimpo Intl Airport has two terminals connected by bus.
- If you feel hungry after your flight to Seoul, you will find numerous food concessions at both airports. While Gimpo Intl Airport doesn’t have any 24h eateries, Incheon Intl Airport has plenty in both terminals. Enjoy local cuisine at the likes of Bon Juk or a snack from Starbucks or KFC.
- Keep yourself and the kids entertained at Gimpo Intl Airport by visiting the observatory. Offering a free exhibition and viewing platform, it is located on the 6th floor and open from 10:00 to 17:00 every day except Monday.
- Time to stretch your legs after a long flight to Seoul? Incheon Intl Airport features a digital gym, which you will find airside in Terminal 2.
- If you would like to freshen up at Incheon Intl Airport, you will find free shower rooms in both terminals. Shower kits are available for a small fee.
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets (Return)
Pros: Decent price for economy comfort seat, 4A.
Cons: The flight was delayed about 80 minutes and they did not informed until when I got to the Airport. I could have stayed more at home instead of the terminal. They have also changed the boarding gate..
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.